Be honest the shakes are vile ! !

novice

Dear LT users,
I'm not going to lie, these shakes are like punishment to me ! So I had a look at other threads and found a few solutions, which I have to say - they tasted quite nice. However not many of you had any tips as to what to add to the strawberry (apart from ice) any suggestions ?

You will grow to like the shakes hun, i love the choc shake now. I look forward to it lol x

i sometimes add coffee to the chocolate, chocolate mint and vanilla just for a change, with loads of crushed ice and well blend it.

Hey I hated shakes!! I am so rubbish with flavours! Didnt like milkshakes at all! sooo really struggled but oh my word I actually look forward to the choc its the only one I have had since day 8 xx

"there is more to life than food" I wish i could believe that !
True about the strawberry, Maybe I'll just have o leave that flavour out till im desperate ( that will probably be tomorrow :) ) And as for the chicken soup. I can just imagine, although I did hear you can add celery and onion and blend it to make it thicken up. Worth a try ! But I think I'll let you's be the guinea pigs :D

thanks scorpio..,
But any tips for the strawberry? I'm trying to keep this diet as varied as possible !

I use a a tiny amount of peppermint in my strawberry shake. u get the taste of strawberry with a hint of mint. i really like it but u ave to experiment. i dont like the strawberry on its own all that much cuz its quite bland.

I use a a tiny amount of peppermint in my strawberry shake. u get the taste of strawberry with a hint of mint. i really like it but u ave to experiment. i dont like the strawberry on its own all that much cuz its quite bland.
Thanks Gemma,
Well done on the weight loss. I will give the peppermint a go. Is it peppermint tea i add to it. The strawberry is quite bland. It smells yum but its very powdery, as i say - it tastes like a load of squashed up asprin :) !

Thanks Gemma,
Well done on the weight loss. I will give the peppermint a go. Is it peppermint tea i add to it. The strawberry is quite bland. It smells yum but its very powdery, as i say - it tastes like a load of squashed up asprin :) !

awww thanks novice. i think the peppermint extract is better to use but only 1/2 cap full otherwise its too strong. mayb the peppermint tea is also ok but not tried it with that, but cant see y not. yeh i agree its got a powdry taste. i like to mix up my shakes a bit like i split up my choc and half 1/2 with peppermint and other 1/2 with orange or coffee.

Hi novice, the strawberry shakes are awsome with a 1/2 tsp of paprika,mmmmmmmmmm

:D:D:D:D:D:D I could have had you there, but seriously 1/4 tsp of hot chilli powder;)

No serious Im going to try it! I am not the worlds greatest chefs but I love playing. An aussie freind of mine showed me how to make capsicum cheese and it was gorgeous (like me) the taste is unexpected but basically hot chilli on top of cream cheese I guess sweet and sour, I am going to try it with strawberry shake I will let you all know..................I swear on my life honest.........Wish me luck!

:D:D:D:D:D:D I could have had you there, but seriously 1/4 tsp of hot chilli powder;)
Hmm I'll get u back. Watch this space ! Although i believe curry/chilli powder increases ur metabolic rate leading to increase in weight loss.
Thanks Lizzie for the advice, its nice to know who really is here to help !:)

Back