be-yu newbie

jue1966

HI

I'm new to vlcd and this site and on day one. i previously tried LT but just couldn't stomach it so pharmacist recommended i tried be-yu instead which is just the same but you get to eat snack bars inbetween and the shakes are gorgeous - well the banana one is - i'll let you know about the others as i go on.

I couldn't find anyone else or a forum for the be-yu diet, but hoping however just hoping get through my first day. (i'm already hungry):wave_cry:

interested in more info please if you have some?

Hi Jue,
welcome, I read some where on here about Be-yu, but don't know if any one else is on it, either way, best of luck. Remember to drink the water as it does help with the hunger.
Good luck with the first few days, you said you have tried LT therefore you know what to expect. Take care.
Doirin

Im on Be-Yu at the moment and it's far nicer than LT
Soups are:
leek 100 kcal
mushroom 96 kcal
chicken 90 kcal
broccali and cauliflower 97 kcal
tomato 117 kcal
vegetable 110 kcal
roast onion with croutons 91 kcal

weight control meals are:
spag bol 166kcal
red bean chilli 128 kcal

mouses:

caramel 95
choc 95
lemon 91
strawberry 95
vanilla 90

hot drinks:
cappuccino 98
hot choco 98

TFR shakes:
banana
choco
strawb
vanilla

tfr bars:
dark choccie truffel 135kcal
honey and nug 195
maple fruits and almond 141
fruit and cereal 199

also group on facebook but no info or try https://www.be-yu.com/

sounds pretty good to me

I was the most hardent loyal supporter of LT and still cant knock it, it did its job, but I messed up, tried it again found it boring, this came along and its much more enjoyable.

Thats fair enough

something i would of considered ah well lol

I was the most hardent loyal supporter of LT and still cant knock it, it did its job, but I messed up, tried it again found it boring, this came along and its much more enjoyable.

hi gary! long time no see

ive just redone 7 weeks on lt again and by god has it been hard but into refeed again and then gonna count calories til i get where i want to be x

very much mind over matter isnt it :)

h xx

Hi and thank you all for your posts - glad to see im not the only one on be-yu. tried the strawberry and chocolate shakes, the chocolate and banana are the nicest. feeling ok on this tfr with having the bars inbetween which are surprisingly really good and keeping me on the straight and narrow - however i think i may have had too many im having

shake
bar
shake
bar
shake
bar

which when i worked it out is around 800 cals. should i drop a bar to reduce the cals to around 680

yes you should be nearer 600 but NO less than 400. A bar is a meal dont forget, if you like them, which I do too, break them in half and split it up a bit.
But you should be doing 4 meals a day Not 6 kidda lol

Ive tried the soups and so far my fave's are mushroom (delish) and the Leek is nice too.

Hi Harri glad to hear your doing well pet and well done on your 7 weeks, your a star.xx

lol thanx for that - im not gonna get anywhere keeping that up am i so thanx for the advice

Back