BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

I love kfc....I have to tell myself to stay away. .. Maybe I'll treat myself one day!

Your meals sound nice again. ..I always get food envy when I read other people's diary!

As for the chocolate save it for occasional treats and you'll be fine x

I've locked it all away in the back of the cupboard! I've not found myself that bothered about having sweet stuff for the past few weeks, which is unheard of for me. I haven't even had the hot chocolates I bought last week yet. I usually have a massive sweet tooth.

I am the same when I read other people's food diaries. I always find a couple of new recipes that I like then I cook them constantly and get sick of them in a few weeks, then move on to the next thing. I am having mushroom stroganoff again tonight for the fifth week running haha :D

Taking my daughter to get her MMR jab today and I'm dreading it :(

Well done on putting it away! There is always stuff in my house for my daughter so I try to buy her things that I'm not keen on! I can easily avoid until I get it into my head that I have to have something!

I hate taking kids for jabs.... luckily mine is 7 now so it's been a while since I've had to do it. ... I'm sure she'll be fine x

I get massive food envy too - if I could have a personal chef that would be great haha!

Hope the jabs go ok, once it's all done she'll soon forget about it :) x

Just got back and it wasn't as bad as expected. She cried for 5 minutes and seems ok now. She's currently trying to pull all of the wet washing off the airer :D

She's not well tonight :( been to twice already, poor thing.

Well under calories today! Possibly a bit too low?

Breakfast: porridge with honey

Lunch: wholemeal pitta with mustard mayo, gherkins and pastrami

Dinner: mushroom stroganoff with brown rice

Also 3 coffees with milk

Total: 970 cals!!

She's not well tonight :( been to twice already, poor thing.

Well under calories today! Possibly a bit too low?

Breakfast: porridge with honey

Lunch: wholemeal pitta with mustard mayo, gherkins and pastrami

Dinner: mushroom stroganoff with brown rice

Also 3 coffees with milk

Total: 970 cals!!

I have really low days some days. .. not intentionally, its fine as long as you're not hungry, it's not all the time, and you don't eat the whole house the next day to make up for it! !!!

hope your daughter is feeling ok this morning, it's horrible when they react to injections but they are resilient. ..a spoon of calpol and she'll soon be back to normal x

I'm glad I didn't have anything else yesterday as I wasn't hungry and would have been eating for the sake of it! I've got bad stomach ache this morning though, no idea why.

She cried from 8-10.30pm but went to sleep at 11 and only woke up once in the night which is good. Very whingey this morning! Was meant to be going to baby group at 9.30 but don't know if I should take her or not. If not we will be sat in the house all day though! I'm getting the calpol out in a minute :)

Had a boring day indoors watching CBeebies!

Breakfast: porridge made with almond milk and honey

Lunch: wholemeal pitta with mustard Mayo, pastrami and salad leaves

Dinner: pork loin steak marinated in garlic, ginger, soy and honey with stir fried veg and noodles

Also two coffees with milk and peanut butter cups!

Total: 1497

Got my weigh in tomorrow! Not looking forward to it to be honest. I feel like I've not lost anything this week for some reason, even though I only had Saturday where I went over my cals (Indian takeaway).

Breakfast: Activia yoghurt before play group then had porridge made with almond milk and honey when I got back.

Lunch: sweet Thai chilli noodles.

Dinner: homemade chicken korma with brown rice. Also made some baked onion bhajis which were lovely! Dead easy to make and low calorie too compared to the ones you buy. Will be making them again for sure.

Also a shortbread biscuit and 3 coffees with milk.

Total: 1433 cals

You'll be fine, you're always sensible with your calories so I'm sure you'll still lose x

Stayed the same today. I'm a bit disappointed really even though I had a feeling I wouldn't lose anything :( I wonder if I need to reduce my calories more? I don't think I'd cope on 1200 though!!

a sts is always better than a gain, especially when you were expecting worse x

have you started with your exercise yet?

I can't see your stats to comment on your allowance but if your comfortable at your current level it would be a shame to reduce and then start to struggle staying on track x

I'm on 1500 cals at the moment which I find easy to stick to, but I think I'd struggle on any lower. I don't really understand why I haven't lost anything though as I had a couple of days where I ate way under my calories which should have evened out the Indian takeaway last Saturday! Oh well, never mind :(

I've tried to start on my bike again this week but really struggled. I literally had to stop every 2 minutes as I had no energy. No idea why as I could easily do 15+ minutes without stopping for a break before.

It's really frustrating isn't it?

Make sure you are getting plenty of water as that makes a massive difference.

biking in 2 minute bursts will still be a benefit and you can build up slowly from there, or try going slower. I was surprised at the gym when I put my stats into the cardio machine how slow I was walking to get my heart rate in the fat burning zone, it was just a gentle walk rather than a run. ... I'm unfit so that's probably part of it but if you Google heart rate zones to see whee you should be then measure your heart rate when biking (just count your pulse for 15 seconds then multiply by 4) and you might find that you're pushing yourself way harder than you need to x

I've got a heart rate monitor which I use and also use a programme called Trainer Road which adjusts the training plans to suit your ability. I don't know why I've struggled with it so much all of a sudden when I found it a lot easier only a couple of weeks ago. I've tried doing it before eating, waiting a bit after eating, drinking an isotonic drink whilst doing it, tried different times of day and nothing makes a difference. I just feel a bit deflated and sorry for myself today. Sorry for moaning!

Eughhhh I've had a terrible weekend food-wise! Bad Valentine's Day meal then buffet at my nephews christening today. I've gone totally off the rails the past 2 days :(

Back