Today's food:

Breakfast - banana and a peaches and cream yoghurt

Lunch - porridge with raspberry honey

Dinner - mushroom stroganoff with rice and garlic bread

Also 3x milky coffees and a satsuma

Total - 1456

Weigh in day tomorrow!

Thank you!

I have lost 2lb :D well just over 2lb. I was 13st 12 and now 13st 9.8 but MFP won't let me log it as 9.8 so I rounded up to 10. Finally lost just over 1st anyway. It took me long enough!

Forgot to update this weekend! Was very good Friday and Saturday, but went down to my Mums on Sunday and had a roast dinner and massive slice of chocolate cake. Went for a picnic yesterday (had some crusty bread with salmon pate, and some crisps) and had some bbq food (chicken and sausages with cous cous) for tea so wasn't so bad yesterday.

Today's food:

Breakfast - banana and a coconut yoghurt

Dinner - spiced carrot and lentil soup with a mini naan bread

Also 2x milky coffees and 2 ritz crackers

Total - 1071 cals

Well done on the great weight loss :D you will have to a smilie as I can't get the dancing banana up on the tablet. Will learn how to use it one of these days !!!

I didn't even know there was a dancing banana! I always use the app so can only see very basic smilies. I'll have to log on the website and have a proper look :)

Got my weigh in tomorrow. Not expecting great things to be honest!

Got my blood test results back yesterday and it all came back normal. I'm still so exhausted constantly though so I don't know what's up :(

Ooh forgot yesterday's food.

Breakfast - banana and coconut yoghurt

Lunch - left over carrot and lentil soup

Dinner - chicken katsu curry with brown rice

Also 3x coffees with milk

Total - 1232 cals

Ooh forgot yesterday's food.

Breakfast - banana and coconut yoghurt

Lunch - left over carrot and lentil soup

Dinner - chicken katsu curry with brown rice

Also 3x coffees with milk

Total - 1232 cals

I bought a weight watchers chicken katsu curry. ...might have it tonight

Ooh I didn't know they did one! I always make the sauce beforehand so when it's dinner time it's dead easy to put together. It was delicious :)

I'm just lazy! !!!

Done ok today. Weigh in tomorrow! Went for a walk on the moor earlier and it was boiling. Had my daughter in the carrier strapped to the front of me and she was so heavy :O

Tea - sausages with sweet potato chips and beans

Also some soreen malt loaf and 2 coffees with milk.

Total - 1497 cals

1lb off this morning! :D Now 13st 9 so not that long to go until I'm in the 12st range. It's going down slowly but it's all in the right direction. Hopefully just a few more weeks. Looking forward to getting to my first mini goal of 12 and a half stone as that's the weight I got down to pre-pregnancy and I felt so much better at that size.

Didn't update food yesterday as I ate loads! I was starving all day and had a banana and yoghurt for my breakfast, porridge for lunch, then a choc chip brioche, some grapes, some malt loaf, and some Easter egg. And a dominos pizza later on :O I've vowed to be good the rest of the weekend though so it should be ok. Got my shopping coming tomorrow night so planned well for the week, and I've done ok today.

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - sandwich thin with mustard Mayo, gherkins and pastrami

Dinner - Mexican chicken mole (which was delicious!) with chilli cous cous, tortilla chips and some sour cream and chive dip

Also 2 coffees with milk and a hot chocolate.

Total - 1519 cals

One day off won't be the end of the world if you are good for the rest of the week. ...I usually have Thursday nights as a treat as I have 6 days to make up for it!

I usually have a treat day but I didn't know if anyone else did haha!

Today's food:

Lunch - sandwich thin with cream cheese and a homemade chocolate brownie

Dinner - spiced carrot and lentil soup with croutons

Also 2x coffees with milk

Total - 1271

The rest is fine though - life is too short to miss out on a few treats, not a load everyday but now and again is fine. :)

Currently trying to entertain my daughter who has refused her lunch time nap and is bouncing off the walls! Very bizarre as she's usually quite a reliable napper.

Today's food:

Lunch - left over carrot and lentil soup and a brownie (my partner didn't take them to work like I told him to!! I blame him :D )

Dinner - chicken stir fry with noodles and sweet chilli sauce. I really don't fancy any meat today so I'm going to give DP my chicken and just have the veg and noodles.

Also a milky coffee

Total - 1297 cals

Food sounds good hope your daughter calms down soon x

We eat a few veggie meals through the week. I'm not a huge meat eater but my partner will eat anything!

Mrs-s hello! I used to be under another name but couldn't remember my password or re-set it as it's under my old email address. Nightmare! It's nice to know I am remembered haha :)

Back