BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

Good luck tomorrow - hope you get your STS.

Fantastic - well done :D

That's brilliant, well done x

Been away this weekend and been rubbish food-wise! Going to be very strict for the rest of the week.

I've not been great food wise the last weekend. ....back in it today ☺

Hope you had a good weekend away x

Today's food:

No breakfast as I was in a rush!

Lunch - porridge with honey

Dinner - garlic filled tortellini pasta with peppers, mushroom, onion and pesto

Also a banana and 3 coffees. I just had a pastry thing I got reduced at asda but can't find it on MFP or anything so no idea what to count it as. It was like a lattice pastry with chocolate and a custardy topping. The rest of my food was exactly 1000 cals and I don't think the pastry would be more than 500 so should still be within my calories.

I bought something similar the other day. ...The bar code scanned in mfp and said 331 calories. ... I don't know how accurate that is but that's what I used ☺

Forgot to update yesterday! Went over my calories by 100 but it's not the end of the world. I am going to stay with my parents from tomorrow night for the weekend as my partner is away so I think I'll have to weigh in a day early. Will be pleased with a STS to be honest!

I was bang on 1500 calories yesterday. Had a Thai curry with rice and naan for tea which was nice!

Weighed in a day early and gained 1lb. I've not eaten rubbish this week after the weekend but I've definitely not eaten properly. I've been setting up a business this week and officially opened yesterday so I've been rushed off my feet and keep forgetting to eat lunch! Also have a very grumpy teething child on my hands. Hopefully have a better result next week.

Sounds like a stressful week. 1lb isn't so bad though - I bet you'll have it off again in no time.

What at type of business have you set up? Sounds lovely and scary having your own business!

Thanks. I'm not too bothered about the lb. I just need to make sure I eat properly!

It's making and selling handmade baby/toddler clothes. I've had a few orders already and only opened yesterday! It's definitely scary but exciting :D if you're on FB you can look up my page, it's called 'Sylvie Moon.'

Sounds really exciting. I have a friend who set up a business doing personalised wood burning. ..she only advertises on fb and is always stacked with orders, I think people really appreciate personal items that are made just for them.

Good luck with it x

Sounds fab and I bet it will be really popular. When my nephews were tiny, my MIL knitted them some clothes and they were so gorgeous - much nicer than shop-bought.

Sounds fab and I bet it will be really popular. When my nephews were tiny, my MIL knitted them some clothes and they were so gorgeous - much nicer than shop-bought.

I love hand knitted stuff! My daughter has loads of it. I always get compliments on her cardigans :D

I've been totally rubbish this weekend!! Not even tracked my food at all. I ate a whole pizza from
Dominoes last night :O been at my Mums house all weekend and she's such a feeder then we didn't get back home until late last night and I was too tired to cook (rubbish excuse). Expected to have gained about 3 stones when I got on the scales this morning but I'm the same as I was on Thursday, which is surprising.

Doing a meal plan for the rest of the week today so will get back on track.

Didn't eat much through the day but just had a nice tea.

Breakfast - banana malt loaf and a coconut yoghurt

Dinner - spicy sausage pasta

Also 3 coffees with milk

Total - 1179 cals

Back