beachbody insanity

gemma1983

Hi all
anybody else out there doing insanity with Shaun T.
iv had a slight relaps after easter but iv done 2 days now and im back in the swing of it hopefully.
never again will i have a break :( i put on half a stone!!!
in 2 weeks!!
:(

Hi - not doing insanity but am currently week two with p90x. Have you already done p90x? is insanity as tough as it sounds lol.

x
kaz

Hi i'm not doing insanity yet, Ive just started turbojam and when ive finished 2 months on turbo jam i will feel fit enough to do insanity... I watched some it worried me when it said check your pulse check your safe when they had that small break, I dont think im fit enough atm to do that

Check your pulse oh god that sounds a bit intense- you've gotta use a heart rate/ pulse monitor for some of the p90x routines to make sure youre not 'dogging it' lol asif I need one of them when I can feel my pulse in my ears nd there's sweat running off the end of my nose - I think my heart rate is in fat burning zone :0)

just got bodyjam DVD! Yay !! got teethmarks in it from our psycho jack russell tho :0/

Will b watching it tonight ready to give it a go - will let u know how it goes when I try it on my rest day/ stretch/yoga days

X kaz

im loving turbo jam kazt

but yeah doesnt it just sound intense when it says that, but i suppose thats the oint of insanity... its pushing yourself really hard and fast and full on

I do have my heart rate monitor though ready for when i do it lol

i have it, but i dont use it everyday. i only use it twice at the weekend!

Im going to start a new thread on the beachbody programs if anybody wants to join me. ive got nearly most of their dvds and think there all amazing. Ive completed slim in 6 and within 3 weeks saw definitions on my thighs and bum. after 6 weeks i lost a stone and gained hard thighs and pins ;-D but still feel i got a long way to go. Im starting on turbo jam at the mo, and will move up to turbo fire, chalean extreme, tony hrtons dvds and finally when im super fit enough do shaun t'S insanity and asylum.

Back