BEAN LASAGE

ickleladynat

Hi all

I have to tell you all I am in love with bean lasagne!!!

I've just had some left over from last night and it was gooooooorgeous!!! AND it's all FREE on Green as long as you use the cheese as a HEX.

:D It can't get better than that!!! xox

Ooh and the recipe?x

Recipe please! I used to make a lovely bean lasagne when tinned macaroni cheese was free, so would be very interested to find out a nice one now!!

Theresa x

I would also like to see the recipe as well, if it's half as good as the bean pie which was suggested on another thread I am going to be a happy but slighty windy bunny

Recipe is:

Serves 4 or if your feeling hungry eat it all yourself.

2x tins of baked beans
2x tinned tomatoes
2x onions
Red Peppers (optional)
Mushrooms
Garlic
Wouchester Sauce
Soya Sauce
Lasange sheets

Fry mushrooms, onions, garlic & peppers together until brown. Add both tins of beans & tomatoes into a pan & add the mushrooms, onions, garlic & peppers. Leave until boiling. Simmer to a thick tendancy.

Start layering a lasange dish. Start with the Lasagne mixture of the bottom and add layers of lasagne then mixture etc etc. Cook in the oven for 30 - 35mins at gas mark 6. add cheese from HEX to the top layer of mixture and cook in the oven for another 5 mins.

Service and enjoy ...... i like having s/w chips with it!! YUM!! ENJOY!!

Thank you :flowers: I am def going to try this tomorrow!

We are going to be our own secret windy club with all these bean meals, that or we will bump into each other in tesco fighting over the last can

Im down at Mr G's this weekend also, after the bean pie last weekend he is going to think i have developed a baked bean fetish! deffo going on my menu :)

ooooh like the look of this although I suspect it might be OH idea of hell!! :D

Shall just tell him I'm making lasagne and do this one!

Sx

I do love beans at lot more than I used to. Any more bean recipes? There nice and easy!! xx

Gonna try this 1 day too :)
xxx

thanks ickle lady for the recipe i will try that tomorrow ...kitchen hasnt seem so much action in a long time !!
I am obsessed with cooking and freezing this week but its great to find you have lots ready when you cant be bothered or too tired to think !!
keep smiling xx

Back