Beans Food Diary

Morning ladies!

Minky Im going to play about with that recipe a bit. Im thinking next time to power boil potatoes whole and then grate them. Not sure if it would be better or not but think it might speed cooking time in oven.

Remember to squeeze all the juice out of potatoes after u grate them anyway lol.

And have fun at your wedding today.

Mrs store enjoy your party tonight. Ill be on later to check your pics out. X

And I've just opened my blinds and its snowing??? What the.... We get such weird weather now in the UK. Can't wear my hotpants and tank top today fgs. LOL x

And I've just opened my blinds and its snowing??? What the.... We get such weird weather now in the UK. Can't wear my hotpants and tank top today fgs. LOL x

Lol! More snow? Rubbish!

It's snowing here too and I'm wearing a bloody dress! No back up outfits planned for the colder weather... Dammit! Xx

Mornin hun!! Hows you today?? It is also snowing here!?? Boo...!!! Not that am planning on going anywhere though!! Ao amazing you inlaws have lost so much weight!! I would def be taking some(or most ha) ofthe credit for that!! You should think about becoming a consultant, or a chef lol!! Xxx

Lol id only eat more than i already do if i was a chef!

Its my parents. My inlaws eat takeaways every single day and my father in law is big but mil is quite thin lol. Neither of them cook AT ALL lol.

Glad your feeling better today! And off till Tuesday! Yay!!

Im off to spin here shortly. And Im coming home to make nice food, have a nice bath and put my pjs on and light the fire and relax all day!! Can't wait lol.

Minky please don't go to that wedding in your pjs lol. But yeah u could go to the hotel in pjs. What they gonna say?! Lol. Just PRETEND your mental lol xx

Lol id only eat more than i already do if i was a chef!

Its my parents. My inlaws eat takeaways every single day and my father in law is big but mil is quite thin lol. Neither of them cook AT ALL lol.

Glad your feeling better today! And off till Tuesday! Yay!!

Im off to spin here shortly. And Im coming home to make nice food, have a nice bath and put my pjs on and light the fire and relax all day!! Can't wait lol.

Minky please don't go to that wedding in your pjs lol. But yeah u could go to the hotel in pjs. What they gonna say?! Lol. Just PRETEND your mental lol xx

Thanks sweetie, so glad im feelin better!!

Sounds like a lovely day you have planned hun!! Wish i had your exercise motivation!! Think it is fantastice all the exercise you do, have a lovely cozy day, when you get back??? Xxx

Saturday 23rd February 2013

Breakfast - banana

Snack -

Lunch - French toast with cinnamon and sweetner bacon mushroom and tomatoes and scrambled egg mug of tea and pint of dilute apple squash.

Snack - chopped banana and banana and custard mullerlight and ended up sprinkling over a rich tea (1.5) to add a bit of texture!

Flump (1.5)

Dinner - slow cooker chicken curry from yesterday, spicy chicken fried rice and salad and a few French fries

Snacks - flake (7), strawberries, s&v walkers baked (5)

healthy extras used on bread and milk

Total syns: 15

Exercise - 45 spin

Last edited:
Thanks sweetie, so glad im feelin better!!

Sounds like a lovely day you have planned hun!! Wish i had your exercise motivation!! Think it is fantastice all the exercise you do, have a lovely cozy day, when you get back??? Xxx

Awk thank u. I was really struggling to lose weight so it def helps me that way alongside sw. Class is 11.15-12 so be home just after that as only live 5 mins drive away.

Always feel better once I've done it too. U go to the gym? Sorry, i can't remember lol xx

Awk thank u. I was really struggling to lose weight so it def helps me that way alongside sw. Class is 11.15-12 so be home just after that as only live 5 mins drive away.

Always feel better once I've done it too. U go to the gym? Sorry, i can't remember lol xx

Thts fab you stay so close!! I dont go the gym hun, only because of cash issues though!! Would love to go though!! Im hoping things are going to look up on the money front for us soon and i can get a membership the next month or so!! I love goin to the gym!! Xx

I love the gym too. Keeps me sane...er lol.

Hope u get it sorted soon. Better weather means free exercise too which is great. I can't wait to try a run outside as haven't had one since September! Eek!! X

Just ate this plate of pure sweet gorgeousness lol

ForumRunner_20130223_125058.png

It was hard lol. I swear every time i think Im getting fitter i get half way through a class and think Im dying lol. Muscles are very sore as haven't had a day off the gym in ages. Taking off next Thursday tho as girlies are all coming for dinner! Im cooking sw and they can like it or lump it lol.

Going for a nice bath here and get cleaned up! Into nice soft tracksuit or something lol x

It was hard lol. I swear every time i think Im getting fitter i get half way through a class and think Im dying lol. Muscles are very sore as haven't had a day off the gym in ages. Taking off next Thursday tho as girlies are all coming for dinner! Im cooking sw and they can like it or lump it lol.

Going for a nice bath here and get cleaned up! Into nice soft tracksuit or something lol x

You must be sooo toned hun!! Well done!! You are so dedicated!! You deserve a day off!! What you gonna make your friends for dinner?? Bet they all love coming to yours lol!!! Xxx

Erm no not toned lol. But maybe one day once i get rid of there layers of lard ha ha! I would say i look like i weigh less than i do because i exercise!

Thinking of doing a slow cooker curry and a sweet chilli chicken with fried rice, salad and chips. Buffet style lol. There are 7 of us:) Eek!! Bet they'd all prefer a takeaway ha ha xx

Erm no not toned lol. But maybe one day once i get rid of there layers of lard ha ha! I would say i look like i weigh less than i do because i exercise!

Thinking of doing a slow cooker curry and a sweet chilli chicken with fried rice, salad and chips. Buffet style lol. There are 7 of us:) Eek!! Bet they'd all prefer a takeaway ha ha xx

I bet you are toned hun!!

That all sounds lovely!! I dont think they would prefer a takeaway!! Its nice you go to all the effort!! They will love it!! Will there be alchohol involved??? Lol!! Xxx

No alcohol as its a school night! Plus 2 of my friends are pregnant!! My hubby is away with work Thursday and Friday so they are keeping me company! Also its the anniversary of the death of our friend who died suddenly last year aged 28 with a heart defect. I just thought it might be nice for us to be together that day. And if we add alcohol we might all cry lol x

No alcohol as its a school night! Plus 2 of my friends are pregnant!! My hubby is away with work Thursday and Friday so they are keeping me company! Also its the anniversary of the death of our friend who died suddenly last year aged 28 with a heart defect. I just thought it might be nice for us to be together that day. And if we add alcohol we might all cry lol x

Awwww how sad!! Im sorry to hear that!! And so thoughtful of you to get everyone together!! You are right though if there is alchohol involved there will be a river getting cried!! Nice of them
to keep you company while hubby is away!! Xxx

Back