Beans Food Diary

After working my ass off in spin i am now reluctant to eat it lol. Gonna have a bowl of strawberries and yogurt and some tea here and if i still want it later ill eat it x

Well done honey!! Your are so dedicated!!!! I would just have had the flake then worried bout it later lol!! If you have the syns though dont worry bout it!! Xxx

Well done honey!! Your are so dedicated!!!! I would just have had the flake then worried bout it later lol!! If you have the syns though dont worry bout it!! Xxx

Thank uuuu!! Was just about to come find u lol. Wondered where u were ha ha. Awk Im being a weirdo as i get weighed tomorrow lol. Think Im gonna eat it tho lol xx

Practice lol. Just keep sitting down until u get comfortable and stand up for smaller periods at a time! You'll get there in the end! And its so worth it x

I'm a bit odd in that I find the standing up easier than sitting down lol! I dread the sprint bits of the session and I'm begging for hill climbs when they come ;) I have pretty good strong legs from roller skating but I am not built for sprinting! x

I'm a bit odd in that I find the standing up easier than sitting down lol! I dread the sprint bits of the session and I'm begging for hill climbs when they come ;) I have pretty good strong legs from roller skating but I am not built for sprinting! x

Lol to be honest Im equally happy (or unhappy lol) up or down. Sometimes my bum needs up off the seat for a break lol.

R u getting to many classes this wk? X

Thank uuuu!! Was just about to come find u lol. Wondered where u were ha ha. Awk Im being a weirdo as i get weighed tomorrow lol. Think Im gonna eat it tho lol xx

Too right honey!! Was at work n cant have my phone on me unfortunatly!!! Hate that!!! Id be worried too!! I weigh in tomoz aswell!! Anotha thing in common??? This is just gettin weird lol xxxx

Too right honey!! Was at work n cant have my phone on me unfortunatly!!! Hate that!!! Id be worried too!! I weigh in tomoz aswell!! Anotha thing in common??? This is just gettin weird lol xxxx

Lol separated at birth:)

Awk wick. Did u say u worked in a call center? Or was that someone else? X

Morning!!

Just up and the strawberries worked!!

2 whole fecking pounds off this week!!

Down to 12st 4lbs. Haven't seen that figure on the scales since i was about 21 (so 8 years) lol.

Sooo happy!! Just need to get into the 11's and start chipping away at them!

Haven't a clue on today food! Need to get my thinking cap on xx

Congrats on the loss!! You're catching me up after my gain last week - I'm at 12. 2. How tall are you btw? Just being nosy at your stats, but think we are about the same :) xx

Thank you!!

Ha ha, feeling the competition minky? Lol. Just joking! Im small 5ft 4in. I think your 5ft 7in? Oh to see those 11's. Have you been down there already then? X

Thank you!!

Ha ha, feeling the competition minky? Lol. Just joking! Im small 5ft 4in. I think your 5ft 7in? Oh to see those 11's. Have you been down there already then? X

Ah thought you were the same height as me for some reason :D I'm 5ft 7 and a half - that half is all important! I saw the 11's for one week and then got into stupid head mode and drank/ate well off plan. But I'm hoping for WI next Tuesday I'm in there! Xx

Ah thought you were the same height as me for some reason :D I'm 5ft 7 and a half - that half is all important! I saw the 11's for one week and then got into stupid head mode and drank/ate well off plan. But I'm hoping for WI next Tuesday I'm in there! Xx

I'm 5ft 7 and a half too, and yes the half is very very important lol x

Morning!!

Just up and the strawberries worked!!

2 whole fecking pounds off this week!!

Down to 12st 4lbs. Haven't seen that figure on the scales since i was about 21 (so 8 years) lol.

Sooo happy!! Just need to get into the 11's and start chipping away at them!

Haven't a clue on today food! Need to get my thinking cap on xx

Woo hoo! Well done on such a fab loss :)

Back