Beans Food Diary

Monday 25th February 2013

Breakfast - 2 x ww toast with 2 x laughing cow light

Snack - banana and coconut (1/2) mullerlight

Lunch - chicken fried rice with peas and butterbeans and corn on the Cobb - lack of superfree but my mum made it so can't complain lol

Snack - strawberries and a pear and some ff yogurt

Dinner - 3 x sausages (1.5) mash potatoes and carrot and turnip mash, beans, mushy peas, broccoli

Snacks - tea plus. milky bar (3.5) malteser bunny (3) space raiders (3)

healthy extras used on bread and milk / extra light cheese

Total syns: 11.5

Exercise - 45 total body workout

60 minutes walking

Last edited:
Oh dear. Hope u elbowed his ribs all night! That's what i do! Lol.

Diary will be fairly boring today. Thinking mash potatoes and sausages for dins! Will update later xx

Oh dear. Hope u elbowed his ribs all night! That's what i do! Lol.

Diary will be fairly boring today. Thinking mash potatoes and sausages for dins! Will update later xx

Insure did lol!! I think he has that mad thing when he stops breathing at night, the noisea he makes are horrendous lol!! Sausages and mash sounds yummy!! Filling and comforting!! Xx

mmm Sausages and Mash mmmm yum.

I've got tomato soup - SWR though.

I must get the recipe for that jelly and yogurt dessert looks tots amaze balls.....

Kats

xx

I was just going to say the same as minks....so much nicer when someone else cooks it :) if I won the lottery I'd have my own personal chef to make sw friendly meals for me hehe!! James Martin would do very nicely ;)

Ha ha. I know girls, im the same anyway! Nobody cooks for me except mum as i work there 3 days a week and she does lunch for me! Then the odd time if i stay late she does dinner which is fab!

Just in home and have to go out again to total body workout!

Done a long walk earlier too. Glutton for punishment i tell ya.

Chat later xx

Tuesday 26th February 2013

Breakfast - banana and custard mullerlight with chopped banana

Snack - apple

Lunch - egg mayo (0.5) wm roll with orange

Snack - tea and diluted orange

Dinner - subway salad & sweet onion sauce (2) with cheese

Snacks - strawberries and yogurt (0.5) flake (7)

healthy extras used on brown roll and cheese

Total syns: 10

Exercise - 45 spin

Last edited:
Yes been sooo super busy today! Going to bed soon lol.

My bestie just moved into a house round the corner today so squeezed in a visit there. So happy she's moved back close to me! Such a crazy day but tomorrow will prob be sooo quiet now lol xx

Yes been sooo super busy today! Going to bed soon lol.

My bestie just moved into a house round the corner today so squeezed in a visit there. So happy she's moved back close to me! Such a crazy day but tomorrow will prob be sooo quiet now lol xx

Oh how fab!! My friend and her husband who is also my partners friend just stay round the corner!! Its fab durin the summer bbq's n stuff!! Should be fun for you xxx

Im so happy about it! My hubby will never see me now lol. Wine will be my down fall now. Im aiming to be a good influence on her rather than her be a bad influence on me lol x

Im so happy about it! My hubby will never see me now lol. Wine will be my down fall now. Im aiming to be a good influence on her rather than her be a bad influence on me lol x

Poor hubby lol!! You will be a good influence on her im sure!! But might be fun for her to be a little bi of a bad influence on you ha!! Xx

Back