Beans Food Diary

Wednesday 27th February 2013

Breakfast - xl banana

Snack - grapes and strawberries with ff yogurt

Lunch - salad with chicken and a bowl of carrot and lentil soup

Snack - banana

Dinner - burger, chips and salad with cheese and red sauce (2)

Snacks - velvet crunch (4) milky bar (3.5) malteser bunny (3)

healthy extras used on brown roll and cheese

Total syns: 12.5

Exercise - 45 kettle bells

45 minute walk

Last edited:
Mornin/afternoon honey!! How is you today?? Food day sounds fab!! I was a naughty girl last night lol!! You will see on my diary!! Might as well fess up lol!!! Xxx

Lunch....

ForumRunner_20130227_130033.png

ForumRunner_20130227_130048.png

Thank you! Im so happy!

Seen your naughtiness and i feel jealous lol. I need alcohol in my life. Its killing me lol x

Well i didnt have a drink at the weekend lol!!! Im terrible!! I think i was really drunk ha!! Coz i never had a proper dinner and ive lost a little weight it went straight ro me head lol!! Your soup looks amazin honey!! Thats what i could go right now xxx

Well i didnt have a drink at the weekend lol!!! Im terrible!! I think i was really drunk ha!! Coz i never had a proper dinner and ive lost a little weight it went straight ro me head lol!! Your soup looks amazin honey!! Thats what i could go right now xxx

Lol! I haven't had a drink since 8th Feb. And trying not to again until 9th march. God its hard lol.

Soup was lovely. Looks like baby food tho ha ha x

Lol! I haven't had a drink since 8th Feb. And trying not to again until 9th march. God its hard lol.

Soup was lovely. Looks like baby food tho ha ha x

God your a good lassie lol!!! Well done!! I could never go that long!!! What do you drink??

I love soup nice n thick like that xx

God your a good lassie lol!!! Well done!! I could never go that long!!! What do you drink??

I love soup nice n thick like that xx

Its literally killing me lol. I drink coors light and mojitos and when Im drunk i drink wine, vodka, cider and pretty much anything else that's going lol.

Think Im gonna have to have a wee beer at least this wknd x

Its literally killing me lol. I drink coors light and mojitos and when Im drunk i drink wine, vodka, cider and pretty much anything else that's going lol.

Think Im gonna have to have a wee beer at least this wknd x

Your my kinda person lol!!! Im bein a bad influence on you ha!! Is it this weekend your away hun?? xx

Your my kinda person lol!!! Im bein a bad influence on you ha!! Is it this weekend your away hun?? xx

Lol. It doesn't take much for me to be bad and drink lol. Id really love one now!!! Damn slimming world lol.

Not away until 15th March!! Like 2 weeks away. Can't wait that long lol xx

Back