beating myself up

mooncat

loves the moon and cats!
I can't believe I gave in to my chocolate craving last night and ate a Lindt reindeer :17729: I had been feeling crap for the past couple of days and now I feel worse. I don't know if I was in ketosis or not, because I kept getting different readings from dark pink to neutral, but I won't be now will I :wave_cry:

aw bless, it happens to most of us, but you got to pick yourself up, forget about yesterday and just continue and stick to it, you don't want to feel as bad as you felt next time so chances are you won't do it again. Hang in there hun, just draw a line under it and move forwards.

aw bless, it happens to most of us, but you got to pick yourself up, forget about yesterday and just continue and stick to it, you don't want to feel as bad as you felt next time so chances are you won't do it again. Hang in there hun, just draw a line under it and move forwards.

Thanks zpacey :)

you are welcome

Aw...

I know how that feels... :hug99:

Put it behind you, hun. Look at it as a learning experience - you thought chocolate would make you feel better. Now you know for sure that it doesn't - so you should be a whole lot less likely to do it again.

mooncat hun, i was always told by my cdc when you fall into a hole, fill it with water! lol so today double the water intake - it's a pain but it will flush that naughty reindeer right out! x x x

emma thats brilliant advice,thankyou :) your CDC sounds better than mine. I wouldn't even tell her about this anyway as she wouldn't know what to say to me!

I love that..."when you're in a hole fill it with water" - I shall remember that!! :)
As for the chocolate, well, it's done now. Forget about it, drink lots, and move on. Next time you have a craving, remember how you feel today xxx

A Reindeer?? Have you been keeping it since christmas?? hehe! x

lol no I bought it on saturday funny wasn't it selling those at Easter? it was the last one on the shelf and it looked lonely :break_diet: I wanted to test myself with chocolate in the house and it did'nt work!

Awww mooncat! Why did you do it to yourself and buy it!! No wonder you ate it if it was staring at you in the face!!
Move on hon.. today is a new day!!
But dont feel sorry for the chocolate in the shop!! as you want to lose the weight!!..
Keep smiling and forget about the chocolate x

Good luck with getting back on the wagon..
As others have said.. its done now.... just look forward , as for the ketosis... the colour is not always the same.... I often have a very pale colour as the water I take dilutes everything.. whearas first thing its always deep purple... Try not to test all the time, their is no need, if you are SS you WILL get into Ketosis as your body will not have anything else to burn except the fat...
As for now, the water will help flush the carbs out, but don't weigh yourself for a few days and just get back into Ketosis as quickly as possible.
As other have said... next time you are craving you will know what the after taste really is!
Don't do it to yourself!..

x

oh forget about it its done now, chocolate is naughty, i used to be a chocolate monster til last week and would have loved a lindt reindeer but now i think its not worth it, ill just keep motivated and get rid of this horrible fat encasing my slim body xxx

Back