Beau's Blob Battle

beau10

Woke up at 5am again.. seems to be regular occurrence at the moment. I'm strangely full of energy even though my last 'meal' - choc shake - was at 5pm yesterday. Surprisingly I wasn't hungry at all last night, there again my body has enough fat to be chowing down on! I must be in ketosis now surely!

I went with a friend to cinema last night, she had a hotdog and coke, I asked for a cup of ice and drank water through a straw. I wasn't tempted at all.. Don't know why I'm usually first in line for the popcorn! My appetite for food has faded (tomorrow maybe different) She doesn't know I'm doing CD, I've not told her as she'll give me the 'talk'. I'd rather wait until she sees my weight loss for herself.

My mum was overweight and died in 2007 from diabetic related illness, went blind, liver failure etc. diabetes runs in my family so I need to take action now. I don't want my children to see and go through what I did with my beloved brave mum. Hopefully it will give me more determination and focus to get there. 4st and a bit to go.. 1st weigh in tonight on day 5.

Good luck today everyone.. Enjoy the sunshine!

Last edited:
Back