Beauty and the beast

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Anyone watching this?! Tbh I think I would be one of them expensive girls If I had the figure/money but I wouldn't be nasty like then

xKimmiex said:
Anyone watching this?! Tbh I think I would be one of them expensive girls If I had the figure/money but I wouldn't be nasty like then

I'm watching it 2 - I agree I would be an "expensive girl" but I think that has a lot to do with me being insecure and would like to look pretty and glam!
It's very sad really because the people on this program have had difficult things to cope with in there lives and I'm stressed about losing some weight to look better :(

one thing iv learnt over the years is it doesnt matter what your issues are or how much u want to lose, be it 10lbs or 200 lbs, if it makes u unhappy, its a big deal. we all have different lives with different problems. i had a friend who was really under weight, we had problems at the oppersite end of the scale but we both hated our bodies with a vengence and was so unhappy! its what we do about it that counts :) im happier now knowing im tackling my weight, than i was by ignoring it. but its hard and we will get there!!! xx

Back