Beauty & The Band

Jonicorn

Hiya Guys,

I have decided to log my progress on here for my weight loss journey.
I have decided to have the Gastric band after years of contemplation and I am scheduled for the surgery on 16/07/2018.

I started the Liver Reduction diet today which I know is going to be tough but a definite must.
My weight this morning was 211lb with a target weight of 110lb to meet my tiny 4ft11 frame.

My liver reduction diet is 3 slim fast 250ml shakes a day with a maximum of 4 fat free yogurts.
2 weeks of this and then I am under the knife. Eek.

I received a call from the dietician at 5pm last night who advised that I had been told wrong by the surgeon and should only be drinking 2 shakes a day and 3 yogurts maximum.

I had already had 2 shakes, 1 for my breakfast and 1 for my lunch at this point but luckily I had only had 1 yogurt so I used my 2 remaining for my evening meal and drank lots of water to get me through the evening. I went for a long walk for about an hour and a half too so that kept my mind off eating.

I would say my first day was okay. No set backs, no cravings and no cheats. I hope every day is as easy as day 1 but I know I will be a different person by friday. Angry and mean lol

Back