Beccy's 100% for Lent Diary

Monday 7th April 2014 10 Syns EE Day

This is the plan for my day ...

Breakfast: Other half of my noodle omelette (see Sunday) HExA. 2 Clementines. Redbush tea black and a mocha coffee 1 syn

Morning Jobs: Washing & tidy up / Make chilli for dinner / practice recorder for school lesson planning

Snack / Treat: Black tea and Curly Wurly 5.5 syns

Go to support meeting 12pm - take sweeteners for coffee!!

Snack: In John Lewis after group* Black Coffee & choc brownie millions of syns

Lunch: large fruit salad

Exercise: Double whammy 1 or 2: Insanity Workout 4.00pm - 4.30pm (Ouchie!!)

Dinner: Beef and veg chilli with small amount of wholemeal pasta and HExB of Cheese

Exercise: Double whammy 2 or 2: Bodypump with Amanda 7.30pm - 8.30pm

Snack / Treat: Black tea and fresh fruit salad (melon; pineapple; kiwi; strawberries)

* went to my first support meeting re cutting out the booze for good. It was very scary but everyone was lovely, it was interesting to hear them talk about their experiences and perspectives, and I found it very encouraging. Still got to explain to OH that this is something I need. That conversation seems almost as scary as walking through that door was. I think he'll think I'm mad and that I don't need it. We'll see.

Last edited:
Tuesday 8th April 2014 9.5 Syns EE Day

Can't believe I'm waiting for a 6.30am knock from Tina to ge to the gym for the 6.45am Metafit class. Whose stupid idea was this??.....

Phew glad that's that done! (Til 12.00 when I've got an hours Body Conditioning class booked). Anyway - here's the plan for today...

Pre-Metafit: Mocha 1 syn and 2 clems

Post-Metafit Breakfast: Bacon, tomato and Laughing cow light sandwich HExB for bread 1.5 syns for spread, the 2 clems and black tea

Snack: BlackTea and and milky bar easter critter 6 syns

Lunch: Wholemeal pasta, mixed veg, and tin of salmon with lemon and dill sauce 1 syn, seasoned with lemon and black pepper. Apple

Snack: : Latte at M&S made with skimmed milk & sweetener HEx A

Dinner: Lamb, Veg and noodle stir fry

Pub: Sugar free apple squash and soda.

Supper: Black tea, yogurt, sugar-free ginger beer

Last edited:
Thursday 10th April Total 13 syns EE Day

What a lazy day - I have been so unproductive it is almost unbelievable. I did cycle into the city centre for a lunchtime meeting which was very interesting - again, glad I went.

Breakfast: 2 egg omelette with ham and cherry tomatoes. 2 clems. Redbush tea black and a mocha coffee 1 syn :checkmark:

Snack: Banana, tea and an animal bar 5 syns
:checkmark:

Lunch: Wholemeal pasta, mixed veg & salmon, lemon and dill 1 syn

Snack: Clementines and black tea
:checkmark:Exercise: Metafit :checkmark:

Dinner: Chicken & veg stir fry with a few wholewheat noodles and Fab for dessert 4 syns

Supper / Treat: Redbush tea (black) and porridge HExB with soya milk HExA, sweetener, banana & tbsp golden syrup 2 syns

Last edited:
Friday 11th April Total 13 syns EE Day

This is the plan....

Breakfast: 2 egg omelette with ham and cherry tomatoes. 2 clems. Redbush tea black and a mocha coffee 1 syn :checkmark:

Snack: Banana and black tea and white choc animal 6 syns
Exercise: Insanity Workout 12 - 12.30

Lunch: SW quiche with bacon and HExA of half fat cheese serves with brocolli or salad. Yogurt.

Snack: Clementines and black tea

Dinner: Lamb, mushroom and pepper curry and rice. Fruit salad.

Supper / Treat: Redbush tea (black)

Last edited:
Back