Beck Book users...

Kes

Gold Member
looked online...
which one do you get first? or if you got them all which one do you start first..

Judith Beck herself says that you should start with the pink one - 'The Beck Diet Solution'. The 'Workbook' can be used on its own but there are things in the pink book that aren't in the workbook and it might be a bit confusing to do the workbook in isolation

The green book 'The Beck Diet for Life' is her latest book and actually includes a diet to follow. Can't personally comment on the content cos I haven't seen it, but looking at the reviews on Amazon, they say it's a rehash of the first book plus a diet to follow - and that you're better off with the original book.

I think most of us following Beck here have bought 'The Beck Diet Solution' (the pink one).

Hope this helps

thank you!!!

I just got my work book today! I wasn't planning on buying the original book at all. So far the work book is okay, I suppose the proof is in the ability to resist pudding...so I'll see how it goes :)

Mine should be here today! So excited at reading it and getting started! X

Did you all wait 2 weeks?

What's a beck book? Xxx

Google the beck diet.. its about changing the way you think with cognitive therapy...

Sounds right up my street! Thanks babe xx

I also only have the Becks Diet Solution. I haven't bought the workbook at all. My Becks Diet Solution is on a set of 4 CD's so I listen to mine in the car all the time. :)

Hiya, if anyones interested we've got a little Beck support group thread going in the CD 1000- maintenance section. It's just a few of us who are working through the pink Beck book, and we just help keep each other on track.

Theres an official Beck thread in the Bring Your Head Inside section, but Shanny set up our CD thread because it's different following Beck and a VLCD at the same time. Anyones welcome xx

Back