Becki eeeekkk

Hi guys were home now! Meet baby teddy <3 I'm so in love with him!
Recovering really well, even went round asda earlier on the way home. Breast feeding is going really well, I'm starting to get abit sore but going to try our best to keep going!
Not even thought about what I've been eating im constantly starving as teddy is feeding do much it makes me really hungry! Will weigh myself tomorrow to see what weight loss is and then again on Friday, milk has come in today though so I think that will affect my loss slightly x hope your all well, I will catch up on everything when I get chance xx

Attachments

• image-1346011889.jpg
    image-1346011889.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 59
Ah wow he's so gorgeous! What a beautiful little boy, you seem to be recovering well that's great. I'm sure your weight loss will be fab but just enjoy the first few days with your little Teddy, don't worry about weight. Congratulations xx

Couple more pics x

Attachments

• image-1102717416.jpg
    image-1102717416.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 51
  • image-2453186739.jpg
    image-2453186739.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 52
That outfit in the last pic is new baby from next and it's falling off him lol, it was all rolled up and round his waist is just a massive gap lol, I had to get my mum to bring tiny baby stuff from asda and that's all really baggy on him too, he's in those micro nappies and they are absolutely huge. Size one would prob be baggy round his legs and leak, xx

Back