becks

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
i know theres been loads of threads on this book in the past but i just love this book so much i need to talk about it.
is anyone doing it or has done it? what are your expriences?
i'm on day 5 not read it yet mind.

I finished the first week and doing the second, since I started my diet already I don't feel the need to go one day at a time for these two weeks. I'll write more details in my diary but I'm loving it so far, it really has great insights about food, dieting, loss of control....I find it really helpful to go on. I think it's a good investment for everyone who's on a diet. Any other books someone has to suggest ?

its a book called becks diet solutions. each day she gives you a different task and its designed to change the way you think about food and help you lose and maintain weight. i'm loving it.

its a book called becks diet solutions. each day she gives you a different task and its designed to change the way you think about food and help you lose and maintain weight. i'm loving it.

Could you post a link to amazon please? I searched but theres quite a few different ones?

Ive also heard of another one... Linda someone I think? Have you tried that one? If so, would you recommend it? Thanks :)

Linda Spangle...
I have both and I think there are both valuable and each one gives you different information, I'd buy both of them again.

Thanks!

done the sit down and eat slow todayand it really does work i think if i didn;t have to eat all my pack i would of left some.
how does everyone do there reminders.
i have one card next to where i sit and one in my bag. i'm just about to make a desktop to remind me things and i'm gonna make my table look pretty so i want to sit there.
any other ideas?

Back