Becky Boo's 2012 Diary

You did well to sit there while they eat , i'm hoping this does not come up in the time i'm on LT .... I have a party tomorrow but not staying to long . yes tummy is also rumbling , yesterday on day 3 was bad . but today its ok .
Have a good weekend ! let time speed us by lol

Day 4 .. Grumpy post .. Sorry!

Work up at 10.30 this morning with TOTM cramp really bad .. Plus a runny nose and temp just felt miserable .. Eventually went back to bed at 4pm cause I just felt too rotten .. Got up at 6 and into a nice bath which my OH ran for me! bless he is worried and saying I should just eat and take some medo! Have to admit he nearly convinced me I was considering a take away in the hope of getting rid of the faintness but I lay in the bath thinking I can stick a few days feeling sick but I really cannot take being so gross and fat anymore!

Any how sorry for the grump just have to keep track of myself! Only managed 2 shakes yesterday and today .. Bad I know .. Just couldn't stomach any more (not that I dislike the shakes just appetite is MIA .. Soon as I am better I will be happy out and back to 3 a day!

To bed I think .. Hope everyone had a good day .. 3days to WI cannot wait now .. Hope it's all worth it!

Hope you're feeling better today Hun xxx

Thanks twinkle so much better!

Was up late today again so I am wide awake now ... Best try sleeping soon
6am flys in!

Today was grand ... No hunger ... Actually had trouble taking all 3 sachets but I got them done in the end!

Cooked the other halfs tea tonight (did extra too cover lunch also) and felt perfect ... I love Ketosis!

Night all!

Good luck, it's nice that you can be open about it at work makes things so much easier :D

Thanks .. Yeah it really would be very hard to hide .. Having the soup at lunch helps too cause they don't query it's too much I reckon if I was having a shale at lunch there could be comments and questions!!

I'm buzzing with energy today!

How are you finding slimmer have you got plenty of support?

Yes All of my family are so supportive and I am self employed so I dont need to worry about work collegues lol , I have just completed day 3 and I am doing amazing, I think I am in ketosis already if that is at all possible...... day 1 was by far the hardest for me but the last 2 have been a breeze just looking forward to my first weigh in as time seems to be on a go slow lol

That's great to have support .. My hubby is very supportive he does worry though!'

You defo could be in Ketosis I was the darkest purple on a kesostick on day 4 do I had to have been in Ketosis on day 3! If you have horrible breath then bingo your fat burning!!

I know I cannot wait for Tuesday evening .. I have no scales (just moved in Nov) so I cannot sneak peek prob better that way!

yes i do have extreme bad breath my bf was like think you need to take 1 of your breath strips haha I was like thanks i suppose that is a nice way to put it :)

I think it is good not to have scales cz I know when I was at ww i became obssed with weighin so my bf has hidden the scales so I totally agree its probably better that wway :D

Good Luck for Tuesday!!!

I think I could be in competition with Simon Cowel for the whitest teeth in the UK!!! I'm brushing my teeth constantly to get rid of the breath!! lol but hey! white teeth are good!! lol so another plus of the diet - you get the hollywood smile to go with the hollywood bod!! hehe

cant wait to see how you've done this week becky

xxx

Becky.Boo said:
Thanks twinkle so much better!

Was up late today again so I am wide awake now ... Best try sleeping soon
6am flys in!

Today was grand ... No hunger ... Actually had trouble taking all 3 sachets but I got them done in the end!

Cooked the other halfs tea tonight (did extra too cover lunch also) and felt perfect ... I love Ketosis!

Night all!

Hey,
I'm glad you've said about having trouble getting the shakes in.It's 5.50pm and I've not had my second shake yet because I just don't want it.I was aiming to have it when I was cooking dinner for the family but it just didn't happen lol x

It's always my last shake I have trouble with .. Again tonight I'm sitting here thinking I can hardly be bothered making it! I'll will force myself in an hour or so!

U have 2 to go .. Good luck!

I got one in about 6.30pm,I don't know how I'm going to get my next one in lol x

Day 6 and 7!

Ok so last night I fell asleep at like 7.30. - 8.00pm on the sofa .. Doh had great intentions to get to the gym etc .. Only woke at 9.30pm so I just moved from the sofa to the bed! (hubby was the same he has the tail end of a cold so he's a bit zonked!)

In my snoozy evening I missed my last shake of the day disaster I am .. And woke with this morning with a monster headache has to be cause of missing it!

I'm off to get some coffee now hopefully that will cure me!

Day 6 was grand busy at work so I am kept distracted .. No hunger .. But I was freezing which was making me think of eating warm food .. But I got past it after my lunch soup!

Day 7
I'm not ad cold as yesterday but I still wish I had a blanket at work brrr! As mentioned my head is banging and my neck is l stiff and I thought I was going to crying walking into the office with my stingy eyes!

Anyhow I'll survive .. Some coffee should help hopefully!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Oh and yippee it's weight in day!

Oh wow - me too - I find it soo hard to get them all in too!!

Yesterday and over the weeekend I only managed 2 a day!! I'm going to try and have 2 during the day whilst I'm in work!! or if I dont, have a hot chocolate in the evening going to bed as my last one!

xxxx

Thank god I'm not alone Jane and it obviously didn't effect it lose so that's a relief!

Yeah I take 2 at work ... It's the evening one I have trouble remembering! The weekend are a disaster cause I get up late so I seemed to run out of time to take all 3 ... Resolution for week 2 take all 3 shakes everyday! I dont want my body short what it needs!

Yes I panic my body will go into shutdown and store everything and not lose anything!! do you think that could happen?? eek!!

xxxx

No I don't think so .. Well I hope not ... But we would be missing some nutrients which can't be good cause our bodies get so little anyway!

Have to say I have tummy cramp today .. But I'm still TOTM so maybe that's the cause!

I must say - I feel like I have soo much energy the past 2 weeks. The previous couple of months I've been very tired, to the point of nearly falling asleep driving home from work at 5pm!! :-0 but the past week, I've noticed I haven't had anything like that! no fallings asleep on the sofa at 7pm! still wide awake at 11pm!! so whatever nutrients its got in it, is definatly doing the trick. Maybe we should sell them outiside nightclubs as a "stay awake all night and dance" shake!! hehe!!

xxx

Lol wish I had your energy .. I do remember last time it took me till the end of week 2 to adjust so I'm still in tired mode now!

I suppose thought weekdays are long I leave the house at 6am start work at 7, finish at 4/4.30 which gets me home at 5.30/6pm and I do be wrecked I find needled with the windows down a bit and radio blaring to keep me awake so dangerous (but I was like this off Lt too so I can't blame it)

Back