Becky Boo's 2012 Diary

Don't feel sad Becky. You've had some really good weeks and weight loses and you've learned that you can be around food and not have to eat it. You've also learned that just because you feel hungry you don't have to eat.

So, I'm sure you'll do great on refeed and then your next part of the journey!
Good luck and don't be a stranger

Dusty

The one thing LT will have done for you is change your taste buds and also your attitude to portions. This will really help when you start Slimmers World. Good Luck Becky you have had a fantastic start to your weight loss and I am sure you will be at target in no time.

Ok so I did a few days of the refeed correctly and then me and the hubby went away for a couple of nights to relax as it looks like he has decided to not apply of any role after his job and another were joined do effectually he's redundant! We are not stressed TG we have mor loans etc covered but still decided it would be nice to get away! Long story short I ate and drank to my (now slight smaller since LT) butts content!

Weight myself on Sunday and I am up 2lbs which I will gladly take after 5days of stuffing myself .. So I'm going to do 4 days on LT before join slimming world on Thursday just to break the boldness and start as I mean to with my body emptied of bad junk, sugar n fat .. So I'll be honking till then yay!

1st shake of the day done .. I'm actually happy to not be eating!

Back