BECKY

i am bored and feel like being naughty lol, cant buy anymore on ebay/ebid cus i have no funds left am saving lol, cant raid the fridge f or obvious reasons, cant annoy my eldest shes away, cant watch what i want on tv cus baby will have a fit as shes addicted to baby tv, cant listen to music as baby will have a fit, oh to busy for me today, just texted him askign to book an appointment lol. AND ermm well i dont know what else to do? looking for scrabble online, the site i used to play on has dissapeared :(

am at pogo.com now checking it out i havent been on there for ages, i used to play spades and hearts and have max score, but to afraid to play in my usual name just incase i lose some score, as there may be some cheaters there using msn to tell eachother what cards they got (work in teams) .. lol

:massmoon::whoopass:

Are u on fabcebook?? I playing scrabble on there all the time

i am bored and feel like being naughty lol, cant buy anymore on ebay/ebid cus i have no funds left am saving lol, cant raid the fridge f or obvious reasons, cant annoy my eldest shes away, cant watch what i want on tv cus baby will have a fit as shes addicted to baby tv, cant listen to music as baby will have a fit, oh to busy for me today, just texted him askign to book an appointment lol. AND ermm well i dont know what else to do? looking for scrabble online, the site i used to play on has dissapeared :(

am at pogo.com now checking it out i havent been on there for ages, i used to play spades and hearts and have max score, but to afraid to play in my usual name just incase i lose some score, as there may be some cheaters there using msn to tell eachother what cards they got (work in teams) .. lol

:massmoon::whoopass:

well you sound as bored as me!!! baby has control of tv dora on repeat anyways at least il get to watch H&A. have to go though now and make lunch for herself. why dont you google games and see what comes up..i know there is a site you can dl games from trial runs etc keep away from the fridge do not under any attemps be naughty we are both on day 3 no dont ruin it by goin back to day 1 again u hear me have to go pay bills later ergghhh soo annoying!! anyways keep the chin up

xx x x x x x x x x x x x x xx

ahhhhhh i forgot i dl the sims ages ago.. so i might go play that, its well fun!! time flys when you playing it!!

anyone else like the sims? god its addicting, i remember having it for my playstation i had to get rid of it cus i lost touch with reality lol...

i love the sims, but i broke my laptop and am using OH's when i get the chance to come on here...

haven't put sims on here but i could play it for hours...

i love the sims, but i broke my laptop and am using OH's when i get the chance to come on here...

haven't put sims on here but i could play it for hours...

omg i love them too, i downloaded it from mininova ages ago... promised myself only to play it when i need time to fly bye lol..

i used to play it 24/7 on the ps2 and i did seriously lose touch abit, i was constantly thinking about my health, etc lol..

not as bad now on the pc..

when it comes out for the 360 i will defo be getting it, and viva pinata its abit like the sims, its out for the xbox i have finished it, but the new one is coming out in september so i will be buying that :) .. for some reason its allready out in the states :mad:

I dont get the attraction with the sims at all but i love building roller coaster theme parks! My eldest DD has loads of sims games for the PC the PS2 and now the wii and she loves it. Our computer is a few years old now and not really able to store the sims so it doesnt work properly so she is always asking for a new computer. Unfortunately the money tree in the garden isnt fruiting at the moment so she has no chance for the foreseeable future!

Back