Becky's Diary

That's a shame Hun, I love mine with a spoonful of bouillon!
X

I might try that with the other 3 packs. I had to just try and swallow it and not chew lololol

I used to love the cottage pie but cant stomach it now, the spag bol and macaroni cheese are my favs from the savoury part, but my ultimate is the porridge and choc crisp shake, ohhh and the bars of course! Its a fab diet and im sure you will do absolutely fine, i get hungry and mad tempered with it from time to time, we all do!! My difficult times to resist tend to be in the evenings or around totm! during the day im fine, then once i sit down to watch tv! i start thinking about whats in the fridge and cupboards. One thing that has really helped me is keeping a personal tracker, where i write down what ive eaten and drank and how i feel that day! It does help reflecting on your progress, just proves you can do it! even when you feel you cant!

One thing that has really helped me is keeping a personal tracker, where i write down what ive eaten and drank and how i feel that day! It does help reflecting on your progress, just proves you can do it! even when you feel you cant!

That's a really good idead. Going to give that a whirl from tomorrow x xx

Becky you can do this :) the hungry part will go it's the craving the food that u might get because ur bored,sad etc u have here to give u the support to push through it :)

Xxx

Becky you can do this :) the hungry part will go it's the craving the food that u might get because ur bored,sad etc u have here to give u the support to push through it :)

Xxx

I'm fine until I get into bed!! I don't want food I just feel hungry (if that makes sense). I need to drink a hell of a lot more water cos i'm only managing about 1.5 litres a day cos I hate the stuff!!! Going to try and force it down from tomorrow though. It's great on here that you can come and just have a moan and everyone picks you up to keep going.

xxx

Mad at myself!!!! had a bit of a blip today and ate a small handful of cashews!!!!!!

chalk it up to experience and move on hun, when youre in ketosis its easy xxx

Back