Becky's Diary

becky 1983

Well its Day 2 and I'm still waiting for the rubbish City Link to deliver my packs after they've tried to deliver to the wrong address twice! :/ Doing ok so far although i've never been to the loo so much in my life!!! lol! I've tried numerous slimming groups before and i do really well for a month or so but then get fed up with the cliquiness of it all where the leader has favourites and such!

I'm hoping for a really good loss this first week as i'm really determined. Have bought a 2 week packages to see if I can get on with it and then will order more if i do.

So far so good!!!

Hurry up City Link!!!!

Good luck Becky,
I choose the 28 day blokes pack as the best value - no major hassles with the diet so far, but awkward in social settings sometimes

agreed, i am away overnight in a hotel monday with about 30 people who work for me, so just going to not join them for dinner... easy :)

Well its finally arrived and am so pleased with myself that i haven't caved all day. I've filled up on water and coke zero whilst waiting in and am about to tuck into the mushroom pasta! It smells lovely!!! :):):)

The mushroom pasta was really nice! might try adding mushrooms out of my veg allowance to bulk it up cos it was quite runny. (can you tell i like mushrooms!!!) lololol

xxx

becky 1983 said:
The mushroom pasta was really nice! might try adding mushrooms out of my veg allowance to bulk it up cos it was quite runny. (can you tell i like mushrooms!!!) lololol

xxx

I do same Hun n it's very nice.
Good luck on your journey.

The headache's kicking in now though :( Get me to the water!! QUICK!!!!!!!!

I'm doing ok so far. Still a bit hungry but because of the lateness of the delivery the pasta was only my second pack today so going to have a shake later at about half 9ish.

I've even told my Mom I'm doing it today and was expecting to be told off but wasn't. You wouldn't believe I'm 28 and was scared of telling her lol

xxx

becky 1983 said:
I'm doing ok so far. Still a bit hungry but because of the lateness of the delivery the pasta was only my second pack today so going to have a shake later at about half 9ish.

I've even told my Mom I'm doing it today and was expecting to be told off but wasn't. You wouldn't believe I'm 28 and was scared of telling her lol

xxx

Oh I can believe, took me 2 weeks to tell my mum and I'm 38!! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loopeylou said:
Oh I can believe, took me 2 weeks to tell my mum and I'm 38!! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am 32 n still not told my mum! I daren't!
Xx

my head is killing!! :( drinking loads of water and still got one :(:(:(:( hoping that if i persevere it'll go. xxx

3rd full day so far and had chocolate shakes for breakfast and lunch. Going to have chilli for tea and add veg out of my allowance to bulk it up a bit. Just brought 2 fridge packs od coke zero cos they're on offer for £3 in Sainsbobs :):):):):):) so thats my drink sorted for tonight when i've got friends coming over :) x x x

OMG it was delicious!!!! It was a bit thick so might add more water next time. xxx

Hev just had 100g of turkey as i'm bloody starving! it's the first time i've had the protein so far. Hope it doesn't hinder my loss for this week :/

Just popping in to say hi and thanks for your post in my new diary x I had the chilli for tea and OMG it was delish!!!! having the savoury packs will really help!! as I don't like soup very much x Day 2 tomorrow for me I can feel the headache coming .. have a good day tomorrow. :)

This is the first time i've ever done a VLCD and was really nervous, but so far I'm doing ok. Just hope I can keep it up as I do have a tendency to just give up for no apparent reason :(

I'm really really really hungry!!! :( It's just hit. I've been fine so far but my belly's making all kinds of grumbly noises!!!!!! I WILL NOT CAVE!!!!!!

Just tried the cottage pie and will safely say that i will not be ordering it again!!!!! i should have ordered the sample pack instead of getting 4 packs!!!!

Back