Becky's Diet Diary!

beckiieboop

Hi all, thought I'd start a diary on here to rant and moan in, maybe put some positive things in here too every now and again :D

I'm in my third week now, and although I've had a couple slip ups I've lost 9lb so far and really getting used to it!
The only thing I must say that bothers me is drinking water all day every day, sometimes I get through 3 litres so quickly and other days its just a struggle.

Today so far I've had a crispy chocolate shake and stuffed pepper with chilli con carni pack, was yummy :)

But to be honest, todays been a bad day...
Found out I have gone overdraft in my bank, and then I forgot to get my card out the ATM so had to cancel my card. And because I'm currently out of work I've had to rely on my OH and mum to help with money... makes me feel so down on myself.
Also I let my cat out for the first time today and he's not come back, been walking around and can't find him anywhere :( such a crappy day.

Just want to go to bed and curl up. Luckily I can't afford to order a chinese or pizza, because I definitely feel tempted haha!

UGH. why is life never simple?

Could really use someone to talk to right now, feeling very down in the dumps, Kitty's still not home :(

Hey all, I'm having a much better day today, kitty is now home after I went out in my pjs this morning and bought him back!
Did anyone just watch secret eaters? It totally made me realise how I pile on the pounds! Although it did make me hungry haha! Time for a shake I think :) x

Just saw this diary.
Hi Hun. How are you? Hopefully things are looking a bit better for you.
Rant all you like if that helps you stay away from naughty food! ;)

Haha after noone replied I thought I'd stop my ranting, although yesterday I needed a rant! I even went to do my nails last night to cheer myself up and my UV gel had exploded everywhere :')
I'm much better today though thank you! Just cuddled up on sofa watching TV, how are you? :)

I'm ok Hun! Watching the big reunion :D and drinking tea.
Hahaha! Having your nails done, long baths, cleaning the house over and over again. All the tricks in the book are acceptable to stop the temptation ;)

I have that recording :p waiting for gogglebox to come on, that always makes me giggle!
I think I've turned OCD cleaning the kitchen constantly haha! x

Hey Hun here to follow your journey and join in the ranting :) xx

Thank you katie, feel free to rant on here whenever! I'll try and crack some jokes when necessary to make you giggle! My jokes are pretty poor though :) how you getting on?xx

Oh mine are poor as well but if they get us lot to giggle bring em on.... I'm on day 2 of restart... How are you doing? I'm feeling good and positive right now and the first few days are the hardest

I hate the first week of these diets! Your weight loss up til now is incredible! Well done :) I'm doing better now, think I've got into a routine now which always helps. Just sick of water! But being able to have a few cups of tea helps so much haha! Xx

Thanks hun, and well done on your 12lb loss! That's amazing :D xx

Thank you, its not been easy so far but things can only get better :) you'll soon lose those 13lbs on this diet! Hope its going well for you so far! I've got 19lbs to get to my goal weight, seems so far away yet haha x

I'm also here to join in and follow your diary. Looking forward to hearing about more great losses to come!

Glad you found the cat :)

Hi all :)
Tomorrow is the end of week 3, and I weighed myself this morning and had only lost 2lbs, so tomorrow's weigh in is not looking promising!
I've been having troubles though, this diet is definitely affecting my periods, it's just been constant, I had 5 days off last week and it started again really badly Friday morning, started to get fed up with it now!

But it's not forever, I just need to remember that!

How's everyone doing? xx

Hi all :)
Tomorrow is the end of week 3, and I weighed myself this morning and had only lost 2lbs, so tomorrow's weigh in is not looking promising!
I've been having troubles though, this diet is definitely affecting my periods, it's just been constant, I had 5 days off last week and it started again really badly Friday morning, started to get fed up with it now!

But it's not forever, I just need to remember that!

How's everyone doing? xx

Funny you should say that but I have the same problem. I've just come on for the 3rd time in a month! I've put it down to the miscarriage I had in July but I'm sure being on so few calories doesn't help either...

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage hun, that's awful for anyone to have to go through :( I do think its from the little amount of calories we're having though, I guess it affects people differently cos I've read that a few people haven't experienced any periods at all with this diet!

Weighed in this morning, have lost 3lbs which I'm happy with, only 2lbs til I reach the first stone which I should achieve by the end of week 4 :) its going slower than I'd hoped but who am I to complain? 12 pounds in 3 weeks, that's definitely something! xx

Back