Becky's Diet Diary

Happy Birthday. Glad your viewing went well! X

I put 1500 in for lunch. ...no idea if that was enough. ...didn't have anything else though for the day so don't think the damage will be too bad. I haven't weighed this morning.

Another busy day today. ...daughters swimming lessons in a mo, cleaning, out at 11 for a couple of hours, 2 viewings, off to the fair, maybe a c couple of pub stops along the way! Not too stressed about calories today as should be plenty of walking ☺

Fab! Hope the other 2 viewings go just as well.

HOUSE IS SOLD!!!!!! Wine and Chinese to celebrate!

Need to find somewhere to move to now! !!!

Omg that's amazing! The quickest sale ever!! One of today's viewings or the first one? X

They viewed it at 2, made an offer within 2 hours. .... its a cash buyer buying for a tenant. ...The buyer and the tenant came!

I got 1 thousand below the asking price which is about 4 more than I expected to get! !!!!

I'm over the moon! I've found a house that looks perfect and is empty with no chain so going to view it on Monday. ...I hope it lives up to the pictures as I'll be putting an offer in if it does! !!!!

They viewed it at 2, made an offer within 2 hours. .... its a cash buyer buying for a tenant. ...The buyer and the tenant came! I got 1 thousand below the asking price which is about 4 more than I expected to get! !!!! I'm over the moon! I've found a house that looks perfect and is empty with no chain so going to view it on Monday. ...I hope it lives up to the pictures as I'll be putting an offer in if it does! !!!!

Wow is that the person who stopped you the other day then? X

Glad you got more than you thought, that is always nice :) hope you like it, if you do it should be a quick transaction for you Yey x

Wow, that's fantastic!! Congrats on the sale and belated happy birthday! Celebrations all round!!!! :) Good luck with the viewing on Monday!

Wow is that the person who stopped you the other day then? X

Glad you got more than you thought, that is always nice :) hope you like it, if you do it should be a quick transaction for you Yey x

Yes, as she was walking around she was talking as if the deal was done. .. .saying which was her room, which was her daughters. .. I had a feeling that they'd be making an offer!

They're cash buyers so I expected a silly offer but my next viewing turned up as they were leaving so I think that pushed them to give a strong offer....They were 2k off asking originally and we settled on 1

I didn't sleep at all last night! I have houses and plans running through my head! So frustrated as no estate agents are open now until Monday so I can't arrange to look at any houses!

Wow, that's fantastic!! Congrats on the sale and belated happy birthday! Celebrations all round!!!! :) Good luck with the viewing on Monday!

Oh my gosh that's amazing! Quickest sale ever :O

I'm honestly totally stunned by it!

So exciting....although I'm panicking a little bit already about just how fast it happened!

It's very fast isn't it! I bet you can't wait to start viewing now. They should open on Sunday's for people like you haha.

It's very fast isn't it! I bet you can't wait to start viewing now. They should open on Sunday's for people like you haha.

They absolutely should!

I'm just worried that I'll have to go stay with my parents for a few weeks in between houses as the buyer of mine wants a quick sale!

The bonus will be that it will be free but my parents drive me mad!!!!!

They absolutely should! I'm just worried that I'll have to go stay with my parents for a few weeks in between houses as the buyer of mine wants a quick sale! The bonus will be that it will be free but my parents drive me mad!!!!!

Ha ha you will have to wait one day my lovely x

You should be okay if you like the empty one and can always negotiate dates x

Ha ha you will have to wait one day my lovely x

You should be okay if you like the empty one and can always negotiate dates x

The trouble is that I have zero patience!

I've done the one thing I said I wouldn't do and have my heart set on that house so really hope I don't lose out to someone else for ye sake of a Sunday!

At least if I can't see it no one else can!

I've started sorting through my stuff already! We have an empty storage container at work that only I have access to so I'm packing up everything I won't need straight away. .. Christmas tree, Halloween decorations, winter clothes etc....will put them in the container for now so on moving day it will only be the bits I need and I can get the rest when I have more time!

It's so exciting for you. I'm sure waiting one day won't make a difference and your dream house will be waiting for you! x

Absolutely stuffed after Sunday dinner at my dads....think I'm going to have to stick to 1200 calories for a few days after this weekend! !!!!!

The scales were very unkind to me this morning after 4 days of over eating. ...today's planned food is at 1100 so have 100 left for snacks. ....going to stick to 1200 for a few days to get back on track.

This morning at work is going to be hectic. .. I had a phone call at 6.10 as they had production problems so that's always a bad sign!

I have minutes to type up from a meeting last week which will take me a couple of hours, plus need to ring solicitors, estate agents, mortgage advisor etc. ...I'm hoping being busy will keep my mind off food! !!!

Back