Becky's Diet Diary

The scales were very unkind to me this morning after 4 days of over eating. ...today's planned food is at 1100 so have 100 left for snacks. ....going to stick to 1200 for a few days to get back on track. . ...I'm hoping being busy will keep my mind off food! !!!

Could have written this myself! Horrible nasty scales! It's given me a proper kick up the bum!!

Could have written this myself! Horrible nasty scales! It's given me a proper kick up the bum!!

I've been really good today so I'm hoping they'll be a bit kinder in the morning!

Just got to stay away from the biscuit tin now! !!!!

Going to view the house tomorrow afternoon. ...I've got 3 to look at but I've already decided which one I want! !!!

This time tomorrow if all goes well it will be mine! !!!!

Oh hope all goes well and you like it when you see it for real as much as you do the pictures. I'm sure you will!!

Oh hope all goes well and you like it when you see it for real as much as you do the pictures. I'm sure you will!!

I hope so, I have a really good feeling about it ☺

I've made friends with ye scales again this morning, they were very kind and are showing a potential loss this week! !!

Well, the house I liked on the pictures was awful when I got there, and the house I didn't like was lovely! Setting up a few others to look at over tee next couple of days before I commit to anything!

Well, the house I liked on the pictures was awful when I got there, and the house I didn't like was lovely! Setting up a few others to look at over tee next couple of days before I commit to anything!

Oh no! What was wrong with it? Was the one you didn't like that ended up being lovely nice enough to warrant a second viewing?

Oh no! What was wrong with it? Was the one you didn't like that ended up being lovely nice enough to warrant a second viewing?

Someone has attempted to renovate it, they've spent a lot of money on a new kitchen and bathroom but the plug sockets weren't attached to the walls properly, it has the original tiled flooring which was all cracked and missing, you could see daylight through the roof, the bedroom ceiling had water damage that they'd attempted to paint over. ...The list goes on!!!!

The second one was sold at 7.5 below the asking price but the buyers changed they're minds and have gone for a new build. ...I'm going to offer 10 below tomorrow and negotiate to a max of 7.5 below. ..I know someone else is interested so going to leave it in the hands of fate. . .. meanwhile I'll keep looking!

Managed to get into another one tonight which was lovely with a massive garden but the house was just a bit too small and I'm looking for something long term with rental potential and I couldn't see myself living there. .. its still a possibility as it's cheap but I'm not 100% on it!

What a let down! I'm sure you'll get somewhere nice soon enough!

Rubbish sleep again last night. ...so now I've decided the house I liked last night needs too much work doing straight away. ....2 tiny bedrooms to be knocked through to one and the garden needs fencing on one side as it is open to next door which is no good because I have a dog! If it's still for sale on Friday I may reconsider but my daughter is not keen on the small garden! Whereas the one I said was too small has a huge garden, would be fine day one, has potential to extend later on and has good rental potential. ....seeing another one tonight and 2 tomorrow.

Going to arrange a second viewing with my mum and daughter on the little one. ...will take my tape measure and see if my furniture will fit as I have 2 big units and a Welsh dresser that I refuse to move without! !!!

Diet went totally wrong last night as I ordered a pizza! Stress sends me completely off the rails! Going to be good today as it's weigh in tomorrow. ...I'm not looking forward to it! !!!!

OMG. ...just found the perfect house. ...going to view it tomorrow lunch time. ....I don't think I'm going to sleep again tonight! !!!!!

Only at 810 calories so far today and that is after dinner. ...my stomach is in knots over houses!

Eek! What's the house tomorrow like? It's funny how you end up liking things you didn't think you would and vice versa. The first house must have had a good photographer to crop out the bad bits haha. How long do you have to find somewhere?

It's gorgeous, looks immaculate on the pictures, good sized rooms, massive bathroom! It was out of my budget but just been reduced. ...its still slightly over so will be some negotiations to do. ...but if I like it that much and have to pay full asking price I WILL find a way! !!!!

The people buying mine want it by the end of July so if I've not got somewhere by then I'll be moving in with parents! !!!!

Isn't moving house up there in the top 3 stressful things you can do?! It is exciting too though! Hope it all goes well tomorrow :)

Isn't moving house up there in the top 3 stressful things you can do?! It is exciting too though! Hope it all goes well tomorrow :)

I've not even got anywhere to move to yet and im stressed!

0.4lbs off this morning so still going down despite the bad food week....There was a KFC, a Mcdonalds, a pizza and a chinese in there, plus wine, cake and a birthday lunch!

I stress eat!

Although there was also some long walks, running up and down stairs a lot and yesterday was only 860 calories through nerves!

I need to get some structure back+

I've bought a house!

Had a subway for lunch. ...6 inches! Then had a belgian bun in town so a naughty day. ...no dinner though so low on calories!

I've bought a house! Had a subway for lunch. ...6 inches! Then had a belgian bun in town so a naughty day. ...no dinner though so low on calories!

Congratulations!! Such happy news :)

Belgium buns.... My absolute fave!!!!

Back