Becky's Diet Diary

Hi hun just having a wee read of your journey, well done and hope to steal so ideas off you lol x

Hi hun just having a wee read of your journey, well done and hope to steal so ideas off you lol x

hi, thanks :) the fasting is new to me and still very much an experiment so I'm not passing judgement on it just yet!

cc'ing deffo seems to be the diet for me though. ... I've never stuck to a 'diet' for so long or had such good results in the past!

This really does feel like a way of life for me now and one I'm sure I can stick with. ... The key thing I think is that I allow myself to have anything I want as long as it is accounted for and balanced out somewhere. ... I'll have a pub lunch or a pudding. ... But then limit myself at dinner or the next day :)

good luck on your journey x

made it through another fast day. .. Could easily demolish a packet of biscuits now though so going to take a cup of peppermint tea up to bed and read my book. . I figure the further away I am from the kitchen the safer my diet will be! !!!

made it through another fast day. .. Could easily demolish a packet of biscuits now though so going to take a cup of peppermint tea up to bed and read my book. . I figure the further away I am from the kitchen the safer my diet will be! !!!

Oooo I totally emphasis with you! I've ended on a fast day and would love a couple of bourbons.

Well done for doing a fast day :)

Oooo I totally emphasis with you! I've ended on a fast day and would love a couple of bourbons.

Well done for doing a fast day :)

save the bourbons for tomorrow!

I had a graze box delivered to work today. .. It's been sat on the corner of my desk all day staring at me. ... I'm looking forward to that tomorrow! !!

I do graze boxes and really enjoy them - I see it as my little afternoon pick-me-up! there's so much variety...

I try to not have them too often as I can't stop picking at them. ... This one is a flapjack box so lots of yummies in there! !!!

day 22

breakfast: porridge and raisins
snack: mango
lunch: weight watchers quiche and graze flapjack :)
afternoon: cadbury highlight
dinner: cottage pie, strawberries and grapes
snack: oat so simple crunchy bar and cadbury highlight

exercise day 15 - 30 minutes on the treadmill, 25 minutes on the cross trainer and then a 10 minute cool down on the bike

Last edited:
I think I'm going to ditch the fasting days and go back to cc'ing with my 1200 limit. ....

Whilst I don't find the fasting days too painful I'm finding the other days are becoming more of a challenge! Today I am exhausted and feel permanently hungry despite having eaten loads. ... plus the day before a fast I make sure I eat up to my limit even if I'm not hungry to fuel me for the following morning. ....

I was breezing along with my 1200 daily limit, and the occasional treat day followed by a strict day if needed to balance out calories. ...

woo hoo. .. ordered myself some size 12 jeans last week to give me extra motivation and to see how far off fitting in them I am. ... They arrived today. ... Just tried them on. .... They bloody fit! !!!!

I'm totally amazed and am officially the smallest I have been since I was a teenager :-D

woo hoo. .. ordered myself some size 12 jeans last week to give me extra motivation and to see how far off fitting in them I am. ... They arrived today. ... Just tried them on. .... They bloody fit! !!!! I'm totally amazed and am officially the smallest I have been since I was a teenager :-D

Whoop whoop well done, a great feeling isn't it x

woo hoo. .. ordered myself some size 12 jeans last week to give me extra motivation and to see how far off fitting in them I am. ... They arrived today. ... Just tried them on. .... They bloody fit! !!!!

I'm totally amazed and am officially the smallest I have been since I was a teenager :-D

Awww hun that's wonderful news :) a proper happy dance for you

Whoop whoop well done, a great feeling isn't it x

Awww hun that's wonderful news :) a proper happy dance for you

Well done with the jeans that's brilliant, what a fantastic feeling that must be x

I love it. ...6 months ago I wouldn't have got them past my knees never mind getting them on and doing the button up comfortably! !

The only problem I have now is that when I look in the mirror I still see the size 18 me and don't believe for a second when I pick up my clothes that they will actually fit! !!

Back