Becky's Diet Diary

had to go the doctors this morning for a prescription. ... The tablets I'm on can cause weight gain. ... He asked if I'd had any problems with this. ...I laughed and made him weigh me! He was amazed at my loss! !!! feeling very smug :-D

Whoop whoop well done Hun x

day 30

breakfast : porridge and a banana
lunch : chicken salad and a low fat yogurt
snack : hard boiled egg
dinner : beef burger and veg

exercise day 23 - 50 minutes on the cross trainer and 30 minutes on the treadmill!

Last edited:
weigh day tomorrow so being very disciplined!

I had the burger yesterday and it was lovely so having the other one today. .. It's hickory smoked and smelled like the harvester! !!!

Just had an epic gym session to burn off a few calories! !!!

Well done, do you feel good for it? X

I do thanks :) . ... Although i'm knackered and my legs are killing me! I enjoy going to the gym. ...I never thought I'd say that! !!!

I do thanks :) . ... Although i'm knackered and my legs are killing me! I enjoy going to the gym. ...I never thought I'd say that! !!!

I bet they are, that is good :)

I am trying to convince myself to get off my bum and do a Leslie walk but I am so comfy lol x

I bet they are, that is good :)

I am trying to convince myself to get off my bum and do a Leslie walk but I am so comfy lol x

it's really hard to find the motivation some days isn't it? !

I'm going clothes shopping in a couple of weeks so I'm really focused for that at the moment! !!

it's really hard to find the motivation some days isn't it? ! I'm going clothes shopping in a couple of weeks so I'm really focused for that at the moment! !!

I just struggle so much when I get out of the routine, but watching Katie Hopkins weight loss programme is motivating :)

Looking forward to hearing this weeks weight loss :D how often do you exercise? X

Looking forward to hearing this weeks weight loss :D how often do you exercise? X

need to drag myself out of bed and go weigh but it's too comfy!!!

I can only get to the gym when my daughter is at her dad's so either 2 or 4 times a week, on the week I only get there twice I swim on a Saturday morning, I'm trying to do at least 30 minutes of something every day though as I have an office job so am totally inactive. ... anything from a walk to playing on the wii with my daughter! !!!

day 31

by some miracle I have lost 1.8lbs this week :-D

breakfast : porridge and a banana
snack : nutri-grain bar
lunch : chicken salad and a low fat yogurt
afternoon: cadbury highlight and a graze flapjack
dinner: low fat super noodles, meringue nest with low fat yogurt and fruit

exercise day 24 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
Back