Becky's Diet Diary

We have just had tea with our landlady and on the table was a big box of Vietnamese "nibbles" and she kept on insisting we taste them all - the banana fudge things were to die for and she kept saying - have another one, please eat this - try this. Then I noticed she was not touching any of those just biting on melon seeds so I packed in eating them as well.
Not been to the Sheraton yet as she waylaid us for almost 2 hours but will go up there when we have washed up.

I love sweets :O Whenever my partner buys something for his bike from a certain shop they always include a mini bag of Haribo in the package and I always have to eat them haha. I can't have sweets in the house any more, I refuse to buy them! Enjoy your lunch :)

Systema the Indian scales made me laugh!!! That's so funny :D hope you manage to find some somewhere. I bet the food there is delicious!

I'm a sweet fiend! If I don't know that they're there I'm fine and I managed to resist buying a chocolate bar at asda but I couldn't stop myself last night!

My maintain calories with no exercise are 1800 so on the bad days I make sure I stop at 1800!!!

Day 45

Breakfast : ww yogurt and fruit
Snack : bag of pombears
Lunch: all day breakfast

Breakfast and lunch takes me to 1200 so dinner will be something light and I'll make sure I get on the cross trainer later!

Edit: no dinner as still full from lunch!

Exercise day 39 - 30 minuteson the cross trainer

Last edited:
Beabea is that an on line shop where the cycling things come from? I have forgotten it's name but I buy my swimsuits and gym stuff from an online sports place and they always put the sweets in - I have them sent to my MIL's and tell her to open the packages and eat the sweets :)

Lunch was lovely. ..I'm totally stuffed now though! I think dinner will just be fruit and a yogurt!!!

Oh I wish I was a Saturday weigher. .... just stepped on the scales and I'm 2lbs down which puts me a lb off target! I refuse to count it though as only Thursdays count. ....I'm going to have to be super good for the rest of the week now! !!!

Oh I wish I was a Saturday weigher. .... just stepped on the scales and I'm 2lbs down which puts me a lb off target! I refuse to count it though as only Thursdays count. ....I'm going to have to be super good for the rest of the week now! !!!

Haha that's so weird, I did the same this morning and I am 3lb lighter than I was yesterday :O I'm not counting it either but it's a good motivator isn't it. You're so close to target! :D

Haha that's so weird, I did the same this morning and I am 3lb lighter than I was yesterday :O I'm not counting it either but it's a good motivator isn't it. You're so close to target! :D

I'm glad it's not just me! I've got to be so good for the rest of the week to keep it off! I think it's because I drank loads of extra water yesterday so going to try and up that a bit this week!

Day 46

Breakfast : porridge and a banana
Lunch: Singapore noodles and a muller light
Afternoon: Cadbury highlight
Dinner: gammon, mustard and veg, meringue nest, fruit and a yogurt
Snack : 2 oreos

Exercise day 40 - was going to swim but it was my daughters first week in a new group so I sat on the side and watched her! Just spent 2 hours cleaning though and off to the park in a bit for a walk

Ended up roller skating with my daughter for half an hour!

Last edited:
I've just discovered that I can hula - hoop

How :)

When I was a kid (many years ago) we had hula hoop season and everybody had one - can still do it.

Been to the party - ate loads of rubbish - OH had 3 beers and is now in bed at 9pm - he only usually has 1 beer and as there was only beer I drank green tea so just browsing the forums and trying not to eat the banana fudge in the fridge. :eek:

How :)

When I was a kid (many years ago) we had hula hoop season and everybody had one - can still do it.

Been to the party - ate loads of rubbish - OH had 3 beers and is now in bed at 9pm - he only usually has 1 beer and as there was only beer I drank green tea so just browsing the forums and trying not to eat the banana fudge in the fridge. :eek:

My daughter has had one for years and it's always really annoyed me that I couldn't do it. ...I was cleaning her room earlier and decided to have a try with it. ...I couldn't believe I could do it!

You must resist the fudge. ...save it as a treat for another day x

Day 47

Breakfast : porridge and a banana
Lunch : bagel with lightest philadelphia and smoked salmon and a ww yogurt
Snack: Cadbury highlight and jelly babies
Dinner: low fat super noodles, meringue nest, fruit and a low fat yogurt
Snack : 2 oreos

Exercise day 41 - 25 minutes on the cross trainer, 20 minutes weight training and 20 minutes on the treadmill

Last edited:
I have woken up in a world of pain this morning, I've trapped something in my shoulder and can't lift my arm or turn my head managed to get into the doctors at 10.50 so hoping for some strong painkillers as everything I've taken has done nothing

Ouch - hope you get it sorted soon. Have you changed your exercises?

Having a be good day today :)

Back