Becky's Diet Diary

Day 60

Going to buy the Dailly mail today (I never buy newspapers) as there is a comfort food without the calories mag in it which I think will be worth a look at.

Trying very hard to get my daughter active today as the weather is lovely! She's done her swimming lesson and we're going a roller disco tonight but I want to do a walk into town and back which she's not keen on. ...I'm sure I'll convince her!

Breakfast: crumpets
Lunch: belgian bun at greggs!
Dinner: chicken fajitas and a ww yogurt

Exercise day 54 - 30 minute swim (32 lengths which is half a mile), plus a 50 minute walk plus another 20 minute walk later on

Last edited:
Will have a look on line and see if I can find the mag - sometimes they put them on lines, sometimes not.

Oh, gonna get the daily mail too and check that out. Thanks for the tip! :) Sounds like a busy day. Enjoy!

Will have a look on line and see if I can find the mag - sometimes they put them on lines, sometimes not.

Oh, gonna get the daily mail too and check that out. Thanks for the tip! :) Sounds like a busy day. Enjoy!

Just double check it is the mail before you buy it. ...I'm 99% sure it was that one! I'll get mine when I go into town so will let you know if it was a different one!

Systema, I'll let you know if there are any good veggie recipes in there if you can't get it x

OH rang his mother and she has it - she only buys it on a Saturday for the TV mag so is going to save it for me but you can tell me if it is worth having a look at. :)

Hi DQ,

Do you wear that on your belt? I have one on my bike.

It could be a good idea to keep you motivated walking...

I read recently that research has shown that walking is the best cure for belly fat!

Love Mini xxx

There's no vegetarian food but some good ideas. It's a bit naughty how they've done it because it turns out its running all week but they didn't tell you that!

I'm going to buy the paper to get it for the rest of the week as it will be a good addition to my cookbook cupboard!

Its done the random thing with the quote again!

Day 61
My daughter is going to Sunday club this morning, I usually go the gym when she's there but going to make the most of the sunshine and have a long walk instead. ...Trying to get my daughter to be more active so we'll walk to Sunday club which is a mile then I'll have a long walk home and then pick her up in the car so I can get dinner cooking!

Breakfast: crumpets
Lunch: roast chicken dinner
Afternoon Snack: fruit and ww yogurt
No dinner, had a pain au chocolate!

Exercise day 55 - 4 mile walk

Last edited:
My daughter is going to Sunday club this morning, I usually go the gym when she's there but going to make the most of the sunshine and have a long walk instead. ...Trying to get my daughter to be more active so we'll walk to Sunday club which is a mile then I'll have a long walk home and then pick her up in the car so I can get dinner cooking!

Sounds like a lovely plan!

Its done the random thing with the quote again!

Thought that is what it was - did wonder about the belt then rembered last time :) The Mail often does things like that - there is nothing on line about it.
Do you want a pdf of hairy dieters book? Just message me with an email address and Iwill send it to you.

Thought that is what it was - did wonder about the belt then rembered last time :) The Mail often does things like that - there is nothing on line about it.
Do you want a pdf of hairy dieters book? Just message me with an email address and Iwill send it to you.

Ooh yes please, will pm you my email x

Just got back from a lovely 4 mile walk. ...First mile was with my daughter so took 20 minutes, next 3 on my own took 40 minutes so an hour on total it just started to rain towards the end and I only had a fleece on otherwise would probably have gone for 5!

Well done on the walk! Love your dedication to exercise, im thinking of doing the same in the run up to SIL wedding!

Loving your progress pictures too and congrats on reaching 4st goal, amazing!

X

Well done on the walk! Love your dedication to exercise, im thinking of doing the same in the run up to SIL wedding!

Loving your progress pictures too and congrats on reaching 4st goal, amazing!

X

Thanks the more exercise I do the easier it gets. ...I enjoy doing it now but at the start it felt like a chore x

Feeling fat this evening. ..I think from too much sugar this evening! I'm wearing a really baggy size 16 top too (I don't know why I put it on! ) and caught my reflection in the mirror earlier and look terrible in it. ... its defo going in the recycling after is been washed!

Going to have a really good week for the rest of this week now. ..I keep letting too many sweet treats sneak in which even though they're within calories is not a good idea! !!!

Day 62

Planning on having a good day today. ...my meals come in at under 800 so i have 400 to play with

Breakfast : porridge
Snack : banana
Lunch : crust less quiche and a low fat yogurt
Snack: Mr kipling chocolate slice and a Cadbury highlight
Dinner : mash and veg and a ww yogurt

Exercise day 56 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
wow just seen your before and now pics - what an inspiration! And the haircut really suits you! :)

Thanks I'm 4.4lbs off my target but think I'm going to revise that down a bit further when I get there to get into the next size of jeans!

I still have too many wobbly bits at the moment!

My hair cut was a big change, I've had long hair for as long as I can remember but love it shorter!

Back