Becky's Diet Diary

I reckon 2 weeks until they'll fit comfortably! It was an asda ready meal. ...my alternative to a take away! It was chicken in a kind of spicy sweet and sour sauce with rice, it was lovely and under 400 calories

That is a great motivator, I have bought a size 10 jacket to wear when I get to goal, I seem to of got a bit lazy now I am in a healthy BMI, need to get back in it, I have had an awful day today though so will worry about it again after some sleep x

That's good and sounds yummy x

That is a great motivator, I have bought a size 10 jacket to wear when I get to goal, I seem to of got a bit lazy now I am in a healthy BMI, need to get back in it, I have had an awful day today though so will worry about it again after some sleep x

That's good and sounds yummy x

I've done it through every size. ..I started at 18! Costing me a fortune but so rewarding! Size 10 will be the lowest I will go though!

Try and have a relaxing evening and sleep well so you are refreshed and ready to face the day tomorrow x

Ah congrats for fitting into size 10s and the long swim!

I have a couple of pairs of baggy-style size 10 trousers but can't fit into size 10 jeans yet (I'm actually more of a 14 on my bottom half but some size 10s fit and a 10-12 on top).

Day 68

I'm expecting today to go off plan as I have family round for a tea party later. ...its my daughters birthday on Tuesday plus mothers day today so the party is for both. ... We're having hot dogs and then scones with cream and jam. ... very naughty but I usually do a buffet and have loads of food left over so I figured this way the treats would be contained to one day!

Breakfast : porridge
Lunch: potato and egg salad and a ww yogurt
Dinner: a hot dog, and a scone with cream and jam.

3 glasses of low calorie wine you takeme up to my 1200 limit

Exercise day 62

Last edited:
I've worked out by calories for dinner. ..One hot dog and one scone. ...and still have 300 calories for wine! I have some low cal wine in the fridge that a friend bought me for Christmas so there's a slim chance I'll end the day within calories. .... but then again maybe not! !!!

Would you buy that low calorie wine for yourself? I bought some and decided I would rather have a large glass of ordinary wine that 3 glasses of that - when we had the pub could not understand why people drank spritzers, spoiling a glass of nice wine with soda - sacrilege.:eek:

Well done on yesterdays food - resisting the party goodies.

This internet has been playing up again this morning - swept and mopped the floor whilst waiting for the pages to change. aaaaarg.

Would you buy that low calorie wine for yourself? I bought some and decided I would rather have a large glass of ordinary wine that 3 glasses of that - when we had the pub could not understand why people drank spritzers, spoiling a glass of nice wine with soda - sacrilege.:eek:

Well done on yesterdays food - resisting the party goodies.

This internet has been playing up again this morning - swept and mopped the floor whilst waiting for the pages to change. aaaaarg.

The wine was nice, I wouldn't buy it normally as I try not to drink at home but I think if I was having everyone around again I probably would. ...it was low alcohol too which is probably a good thing as I haven't drank for ages! !!!

I think I would have felt guilty about the scone if I'd had 3 glasses of full calorie wine on top. ..I probably wouldn't have had a drink at all and then my mum lectures me! No one knew I was drinking 55 calorie wine

Day 69

Unofficial weigh in this morning shows a sts. ..I'm pleased with this as I've eaten a lot of bread and sugar over the weekend and when I get to maintain I want to be able to relax about food at the weekends. Good food planned for today so still well on plan

Breakfast: porridge
Snack : banana
Lunch : ww quiche, ww yogurt and fruit
Dinner: chilli with rice, fruit and yogurt

2 Cadbury highlight

Exercise day 62 (didn't get time to do any yesterday so not counting it) -30 minute walk

Last edited:
Hope you had a great day yesterday. Well done on your loss last week too, and almost in the size 10 jeans!! Brilliant :)

Seriously lacking in work motivation today! Is it too early in the week to be wishing for the weekend? ?!!!!

Seriously lacking in work motivation today! Is it too early in the week to be wishing for the weekend? ?!!!!

Never too early to wish for the weekend! You usually have super motivation for loads of exercise and staying within your cals so I'm sure it'll be back before the weekend :)

Day 70

Ten weeks in to my second 100 days which I'm pretty proud of! I didn't always count my days so am really almost 7 months into my healthy eating/lifestyle but I like the counting as it gives me a goal. ...it will be interesting when I get to 100 to look back at where I was on day 1 and see what I've achieved since!

Today is my daughters 8th birthday she is at her dad's tonight so we celebrated it at the weekend but had presents this morning, she is growing up way too fast! !!!

I'm hoping to get to legs bums and tums tonight but I forgot to book onto it yesterday. ..going to ring up this morning and hope there's still a space for me! I'm not really using the gym much at the mo and sticking to classes as I feel like achieve more ☺

Snack : fruit scone
Lunch : steak and veg soup
Snack: fruit and a ww yogurt Plus a Cadbury highlight
Banana before gym as dinner won't be until 7.30!
Dinner: chicken curry and a ww yogurt

Exercise day 63 - 20 minute walk to the gym, 45 minute legs bums and tums class, 20 minute walk home!

Last edited:
I'm freezing cold today! I've decided to walk to the gym for legs bums and tums tonight. ... Having a hot drink before I leave to warm me up! The walk there will be fine but judging by last week the walk home will be painful! Oh well at least it's all downhill home!

Day 70

Ten weeks in to my second 100 days which I'm pretty proud of! I didn't always count my days so am really almost 7 months into my healthy eating/lifestyle but I like the counting as it gives me a goal. ...it will be interesting when I get to 100 to look back at where I was on day 1 and see what I've achieved since!

Today is my daughters 8th birthday she is at her dad's tonight so we celebrated it at the weekend but had presents this morning, she is growing up way too fast! !!!

I'm hoping to get to legs bums and tums tonight but I forgot to book onto it yesterday. ..going to ring up this morning and hope there's still a space for me! I'm not really using the gym much at the mo and sticking to classes as I feel like achieve more ☺

Snack : fruit scone
Lunch : steak and veg soup
Snack: fruit and a ww yogurt Plus a Cadbury highlight
Banana before gym as dinner won't be until 7.30!

Exercise day 63

Very impressive. You won't find until you reach 100! Hope the birthday celebrations went really well at the weekend :)

I'm really impressed with your exercise :) happy birthday for yesterday to your daughter!

Thanks

I'm aching after last night! Tonight is aqua aerobics which is perfect when I ache as it's so low impact!

Day 71

Snack : banana
Lunch : sausage and veg soup ww yogurt and fruit
Snack : jam donut
Dinner: none

Oops....jelly babies and a chocolate bar. ...so as punishment I did. ....

Exercise day 64 - 1 mile swim (50 minutes ) plus 1 hour aqua aerobics!

Last edited:
I do miss going to my classes whilst we are here - have a couple of DVD's on the laptop but it is not the same.

Back