Becky's Diet Diary

Day 79

Got absolutely soaked on my way in this morning and now it's really windy for my ride home!

Breakfast: porridge
Snack : carrot cake ( another birthday at work )
Lunch: my soup exploded in the microwave so I had a tuna salad and French fries!
Dinner: salmon and wild rice

Exercise day 72 - 25 minute bike ride to work and a 15 minute walk

Last edited:
Got a lift instead of biking home. ... added a 15 minute walk instead

A huge well done on your loss and hitting your current target, that is fantastic!! Keep up the good work and you will be at your next goal before you know it :) xx

Day 80

Breakfast : porridge
Snack : fruit salad
Lunch: chicken and mango salad, ww yogurt and a Mr kipling chocolate slice
Dinner: cajun chicken breast with wild rice and veg
Snack : meringue nest, fruit and a ww yogurt

Exercise day 73 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
Day 81

I'm having a very lazy morning. ... only got up about half an hour ago and now sitting in my pj's drinking tea. ...This is totally unheard of for me as I'm usually up at 7 on my days off and out of the house long before now! Not sure what my plans are today. ..I was planning on going the gym so may still do that later. ...if not I will do an insanity work out. ...I have lots of little jobs to do around the house too ☺

Lunch: cajun chicken breast with wild rice and veg, meringue nest, fruit and a ww yogurt
Snack : creme egg
Dinner : ww cottage pie , fruit salad
Snacks: oreos

Exercise day 74 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
Food yesterday sounds really tasty. I love mango in salads. I'm having a very lazy morning too. Onn the couch with a cup of tea at the mo too, gonna make myself get up soon and get stuck into some work.

Must be lazy day all round coz I'm just sat on the sofa with the dog watching Saturday kitchen lol x

I was going to say the same - it rained and rained and rained here so for the first time we sat and watched some TV things we brought with us - all the time thinking I should be doing steps instead of sat here but really could not be bothered but did go out later to get my target done.:)

Day 82

Breakfast: porridge
Snack : oat so simple cereal bar and a ww yogurt
Lunch: Sunday dinner and apple pie with custard

Exercise day 75 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
Day 83

Just popping on quickly. ...day off today, walked into town earlier and going cinema in a sec. ..

Lunch : 1/2 a ham and cheese baguette and a belgian bun
Snacks: ice cream and popcorn at the cinema

No dinner!

Exercise day 76 - 45 minute walk

Last edited:
Been meaning to subscribe for ages!! You're doing really well. I particularly like your 100 days of exercise plan which I also need to subscribe to!

Day 83

Just popping on quickly. ...day off today, walked into town earlier and going cinema in a sec. ..

Lunch : 1/2 a ham and cheese baguette and a belgian bun

Exercise day 76 - 45 minute walk

Hope you're enjoying your time off! :)

Thanks everyone

We watched home at the cinema yesterday, it was really good. ...I did give in to ice cream and we took some little packets of popcorn with us.....ended up skipping dinner though as I wasn't hungry so ended up just within calories!

The scales are showing sts still this morning which is good going after the weekend. .. just afternoon tea to get through today then legs bums and tums tonight and aqua tomorrow to hopefully see them move down by Thursday!

Day 84

I was kept awake for half the night last night thanks to the wind so I'm very glad that today is another day off!!

Breakfast : fruit and a ww yogurt
Lunch: afternoon tea (egg roll, ham roll and a scone with cream and jam. ...There was a slice of lemon cake too but I bought that home to have either tonight after lbt or tomorrow! )
Dinner: chilli chicken noodle salad

Exercise day 77 - 45 minutes circuit training!

Last edited:
The wind was bad here too. Was hoping to go out for a walk with my daughter today but may get blown away! Glad you enjoyed the cinema :)

Back