Becky's Diet Diary

Day 86

God I ache today! I'm struggling to walk it's that bad and getting up and sitting down is almost impossible!

I've got to iron and pack today as we are off to Scotland at 6 am tomorrow. ...I hope my muscles are better tomorrow as I have an 8 hour drive to do!

Didn't have breakfast this morning as stomach felt dodgy.

Lunch: ww quiche
Snack: ww lemon cake
Dinner : spiced chicken and mango salad, fruit and a ww yogurt

Exercise day 79

Last edited:
Oh, and lost 0.4lbs this week. ...not a lot but I have eaten a lot over the last few days so I know why!

It's still a loss, and a great one considering how little you have left to lose :)

Where abouts in Scotland are you going? My sister lives in Oban so we will be visiting at some point this year. I love scotland!

It's still a loss, and a great one considering how little you have left to lose :)

Where abouts in Scotland are you going? My sister lives in Oban so we will be visiting at some point this year. I love scotland!

We're Going to a place called Strontian. ..its near fort William so not that far from your sister!

I love going up there as it's so relaxing. I'm hoping the weather will be good so we can get plenty of walks!

Food will not be the best over the weekend as it will be big home cooked meals that I'll have little control over so the walks will be needed to balance out calories! !!!

I am passionate about afternoon tea. I got my Mum vouchers for afternoon tea at Bettys for Christmas and promised her I'd go with her. Hopefully she won't want to go for a good few months yet so I can stay on track haha. Weather is still crazy here too. Rain, wind, hail then glorious sunshine repeated. Size 10 jeans is amazing! Well done!!

Love Betty's Cream Teas - been to the ones in York and Harrogate.

To those who do not know what we are talking about have a look at this - if you dare - http://www.bettys.co.uk/bettys-cafe-tea-rooms/afternoon-tea

When my Premium Bonds wins me lots of money we are going for Afternoon Tea at the Ritz in London even though I can't stand the smell of tea.:D

2 hours into our 8 hour drive so we've stopped for a cup of tea! I'm not counting calories today as I've just eaten a toasted tea cake and will have sandwiches at lunch!

well done on your loss hun!! I hope you have a fab time away this weekend :) xx

Love Betty's Cream Teas - been to the ones in York and Harrogate. To those who do not know what we are talking about have a look at this - if you dare - http://www.bettys.co.uk/bettys-cafe-tea-rooms/afternoon-tea When my Premium Bonds wins me lots of money we are going for Afternoon Tea at the Ritz in London even though I can't stand the smell of tea.:D

I've just moved from Leeds out towards the moors and now live 4 miles away from Ilkley where there is a Bettys! I've managed to resist so far haha.

Just got home. ..not been tracking calories over the last few days. ..roughly this is how it went. ...

Friday. ..8 hour drive, sandwiches and sweets on the road, a quick 30 minute walk and cottage pie for dinner.

Saturday. ..toast for breakfast, cheese on toast for lunch, 2 hour walk cross country/very hilly, chicken fajitas for dinner!

Sunday. ..toast for breakfast, 2 hour cross country walk on an easter egg hunt! Can't remember lunch probably a sandwich, roast turkey dinner with fruit crumble and custard then a 20 minute walk.

Monday. ..toast for breakfast, 3 hours on a boat with some cake, Turkey sandwich for lunch, 2 hour walk up a very steep hill then cheese and biscuits for tea.

Today. ..toast for breakfast, sandwich and malt loaf on the drive home. ...dinner undecided, exercise was going to be lbt but ended up being a 30 minute walk as I'm exhausted!

Back to normal tomorrow!

This was the view from my bedroom!

Attachments

• 1428423148364.jpg
    1428423148364.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 43
Will catch up on everyone's diaries in a bit. ...doing washing and going for a bath to ease my aching back from sitting for 8 hours! !!!

Sounds like a lovely weekend, and food looks great considering you were on hols & weren't tracking. Welcome back! :)

Looks lovely! What a fab view. Sounds like you didn't do badly at all with your food and did plenty of exercise :)

I've totally lost count of my days so going to stop counting! I am going to post calories in here though instead!

I will work out what exercise day I'm on later as still aiming for 100 on there!

Today's food:

Breakfast : porridge (115 calories )
Snack: Graze Olive and rosemary bruschetta (112 calories)
Lunch: spiced chicken and mango salad (164 calories), ww yogurt (54 calories) and melon (60 calories)
Snack: Mr Kipling Chocolate slice (139 calories) and a Cadbury highlight (38 calories )
Dinner: asda good and counted enchiladas (350 calories ), ww yogurt ( 59 calories )

Calories eaten: 1086

Exercise (day 85) :
26 minute bike ride (265 calories )
44 minutes walking (287 calories )
50 minutes elliptical (315 calories )

Calories burned: 867

Net calories : 219

Last edited:
Plenty of walking done - food fine. Did you rent the place you stayed in? Fantastic view, you and Rachel have been in some nice countryside this week-end.

Plenty of walking done - food fine. Did you rent the place you stayed in? Fantastic view, you and Rachel have been in some nice countryside this week-end.

I think it was quantity of food that will let me down!

My dad owns the house up there. ...He does a lot of shooting as a hobby so bought the land about 15 years ago and built the house anchor about 10 years ago. It's great for holidays as there is a farm there and lots of walks so you are out in the fresh air every day

Back