Becky's Diet Diary

2.6lbs gained this week. ...was showing 5lbs yesterday so it could have been worse!

fully expected after the weekend so I'm not upset about it.

I'm sure it'll be gone again soon!

Today's food:

Breakfast: porridge (115 calories )
Snack: Graze summer berry compote (127 calories )
Lunch: spiced chicken and mango salad ( 164 calories ), ww yogurt ( 59calories ) and a mini fruit platter (118 calories )
Snack : ww lemon cake (78 calories ) Cadbury highlight (38 calories )
Dinner : weight watchers katsu chicken curry with jasmine rice (368 calories ) and a ww yogurt (54 calories )

Calories eaten : 1116

Exercise day 86
23 minute bike ride ( 265 calories )
26 minute bike ride ( 270 calories )

Calories burned : 535

Net calories : 581

Last edited:
That 2lb will come back off very quickly I reckon :)

I think so. ...I think it has a lot to do with the amount of bread I ate as I don't normally have any

2.6lbs gained this week. ...was showing 5lbs yesterday so it could have been worse!

fully expected after the weekend so I'm not upset about it.

I'm sure it'll be gone again soon!

Yes it will - I was almost 2 lbs down last week for no reason and this morning was back where I started from - seem to be messing about with those same 2lbs although I am eating the same number of cals and same steps etc - just ignore it and with your attitude it will be gone next week.

Funnily enough I have had bread about 4 times this week (within cals) and probably only usually have it maybe once and that 2lbs is back - I also put it down to that.

That's not bad after being away, and I'm sure it will be gone before you know it. I always find that bread bloats me and makes me feel very heavy.

Friday

Breakfast: ww quiche (267 calories )
Lunch: tinned spaghetti bolognese (324 calories ), pineapple fingers (86 calories ) and a ww yogurt ( 54 calories )
Snack: creme egg mcflurry (395 calories )
Dinner: green thai chicken curry and rice (375 calories )

Calories eaten : 1501

Exercise day 87
45 minute walk (305 calories )

Calories burned : 305

Net calories : 1196

Last edited:
Yum, I loooooove mcflurrys. Haven't had one in ages. Though if this nice weather keeps up, I might have to have one soon! :)

Becks if you are thinking of joining Bounts do it before the end of the month because they are changing all the rules - anybody who joins now it will be free all the time but after the end of the month it will be a yearly fee.

have pm'd you - don't know if the first one sent so re-sent it.:)

Last edited:
Becks if you are thinking of joining Bounts do it before the end of the month because they are changing all the rules - anybody who joins now it will be free all the time but after the end of the month it will be a yearly fee.

have pm'd you - don't know if the first one sent so re-sent it.:)

I have joined it

I've also treated myself to a fitbit zip to track my steps!

Saturday

Started work at 5am this morning! I hate doing these shifts as I never sleep well when I know I have to get up early so I'm knackered and will struggle with food today! Luckily I finish at 9am and only have to do it once a month so not the end of the world!

Trying to delay breakfast for as long as possible even though my stomach is rumbling or I'll never make it to lunch without snacking!

I've ordered a fit bit zip to track my steps daily. ...I couldn't justify the cost of the others as I already know how active I am but this was only £39 so not too bad! I won't count my fitbit calories though as it'll only be tracking what I'm already doing and I will end up double tracking my exercise calories!

Food:
Breakfast : porridge ( 115 calories ) , ww quiche ( 301 calories )
Snack: morrisons classic fruit salad (94 calories ) , bag of mini chocolate digestives (124 calories )
Dinner: chicken breast, mash and veg (587 calories ) , ww yogurt ( 54 calories )
Cadbury highlight ( 39 calories )

Calories eaten : 1314

Exercise day 88
15 minute cardio workout (164 calories )
40 minute walk to library and back (326 Calories )

Calories burned : 490

Net calories : 824

Last edited:
Been to the library for more books ☺ walked there and back which took 40 minutes (2.5 miles total) was warm but very windy! !!

Ooh a Fitbit! I thought they were more expensive than that. It seems like a good price :) It's been windy and freezing here today. It was boiling yesterday!!

It's one that clips on your clothes rather than your wrist, they were reduced at tesco and I figured for that price it wasn't too bad

Sunday

Had the longest lie in u can remember today. ..9 o'clock. ..not really late I know but anyone with young kids will appreciate that it feels amazing!
This means a mad rush now to get a walk in before the days chaos begins!

Today's food:
Breakfast : none
Lunch: harvester salad (350 calories ), chicken with mash and peas (720 calories ), cheesecake (480 calories )
Snack: monster munch (109 calories )

Calories eaten : 1659

Exercise day 89
37 minute walk (259 calories )

Calories burned : 259

Net calories :1400

Last edited:
Showing another 2lbs loss this morning so just 0.6 to get rid of holiday gain. ...I hope it stays off for Thursdays weigh in so I'm back on track!

That's great! Well done!! I'm sure you can do 0.6 by Thursday! That's very doable

That's great! Well done!! I'm sure you can do 0.6 by Thursday! That's very doable

I hope so. Went to the harvester at lunch and went way over my calories!

Luckily I didn't have any breakfast as got up late and too full for dinner so shouldn't do any damage!

The cheesecake was definitely worth skipping a meal for

That's fab, I knew what you'd gained wouldn't stick around for long. It probably is from eating bread if you don't usually have it very often.

What did you have at harvester? Haven't been there for ages.

Back