Attack Becky's Dukan Journey!

Becky looks like you're doing great, keep it up and glad you didn't lick that choccy finger. hugs xx

Good to read your sticking with it hun x

Thanks Jojo and Passion ... I'm happy out do far this evening was a little testing as Friday is usually dinner out and I'm still on attack so I didn't think I could manage it this week ... But I'm scoping out the best options now for next Friday cause I want life to still go on as normal! Weighed myself tonight and there is another lb gone (15,0.25 -4 in 4 days!) woo hoo ... I'm hoping after the weekend I'll be seeing 14's!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Becky your doing great, and your right life doesn't stop because were on a diet. Dukan is a life style change, so we have to learn to make the right choices when we go out, I find I just prepare. I look at menus in advance so I know what I'm having and friends/family are very good at allowing me to chose where we go to suit Dukan. Have a great weekend x

Ok my diary keeping has been a shambles .. haven’t got on here since Friday really. It was crazy busy weekend

Day 5 – Children Birthday party (No1) and BBQ (headed out at 2pm and for home at 12midnight)
B: Scrambled eggs and turkey rashers
L: Some packed chicken on the run!
D: BBQ fillet steak and a chicken burger (minced chicken and spices)
S: 1 x Duffin and chicken burger left over from the BBQ

I drowned myself in diet coke and Pepsi max to help distract from the sweeties at the kiddy party (and the adults munching on chilli cheese chips!) and to help avoid the wine and bold sausages etc at the BBQ!

Day 6 – Children’s Birthday party (No 2) and Pub for the footie! (left the house 1pm and got home 11.30pm!)
B: Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon (delish)
L: Store bought roast chicken (prob not great as it would have been cooked with the skin on but what can you do I was caught out and about!)
D: Remainder of the store bought roast chicken and 2x vanilla fat free yogurts
S: 1 x Duffin and a skinny latte (from McDonalds as my hubby ate a big Mac after the pub)

Again I drowned myself in Pepsi max at the children’s birthday party again .. it was a bit harder to avoid the food as it was a party at home and my friend had made cocktail sausages, lasagne, wedges and chips, followed by cake for dessert .. none of which Dukan friendly, so none of which I ate (so proud of myself!) Then we headed straight into town and collected friends to head to the pub to watch the footie, 4 sparkling waters later I was bubbling inside! (as the others get tipsy) Lol but happy out I stayed strong even on the way home as my hubby got McDonalds!

I am hoping all the diet drinks doesnt stall me or the store bought roast chicken, but without them i would have really fell of plan so Ill take what every losses I get happily knowing I resisted temptations! Also I did only have half the oat bran I should have each day but had to ration my Duffins as I didnt get time to make more!

I was even very good last night at 11.30pm I arrived home and made chicken breast filled with LF normandy fromage frais and chill flakes wrapped in bacon and some spicy turkey balls to cover lunch and snacks today! I am defo feeling the Dukan benefits as I have plenty of energy!

Wow that was a long update – phew!

You will be soo pleased you stayed on plan while all these temptations were out in your way, those scales will be grinning at you.

Hi:wavey:, well done on all those dukan choices! You are doing so well! have a good week :)

Day 7 – Monday
B: Oat Bran Porriage with ff vanilla yog
L: Stuffed, wrapped chicken breasts (x2)
D: ff yog with mint essence & skinny latte
S: Steak with onion

Day 8 - Tuesday
B: Oat Bran Porriage with ff vanilla yog
L: Minced turkey balls
S: ff yog with mint essence & skinny latte & remaining turkey balls from lunch
D: Scrambled eggs & smoked salmon (cuppa tea!)

Happy to report I weighed myself tonight and I have lost 7.2lbs woohoo!!!! Im a happy Dukan-er!

Tomorrow Im going to move to cruise so veg's here I come!

Plan is for stuffed chicken breast for lunch with some raw peppers and chicken breast with LF normandy fromage frais and cajan spices, broccoli and courgette! Lots of chicken for a change hehe!

Becky well done great loss enjoy your veg x

Thanks ladies, I had my yummy chicken, cajun spices, turmeric, fromage frais and quark with broccoli, courgette and peppers. It was a last tea though just finished it now, as I had to go for dinner unexpectedly in my sister in laws, they made me a steak and just ate that while they had their dinner.

Im fasting now until about 11am tomorrow (not exactly a fast lol) as I have an ultrasound to check for Gall stones .. should be much easier that the gastroscope a few weeks ago.

Im off to look for a pancake recipe, so I can bring them with me in the car and eat them after my appointment.

Back