Becky's journey to gorgeous confidance - Back to Day 1

Im afraid not julie :(

Yes, confession time, i ordered pizza.

I ate half, realised it really wasnt making me feel better, nor was the icecream id also ordered, so threw the pizza away and stuck the icecream in the freezer.

It was stupid i know, and so annoying that i couldnt hang in there and be strong, but its over now, and im back ssing today.

It kinda feels like i had to do it, to learn from it, and now will not do it again.

Just hoping it doesnt affect my weigh in too much :confused:

ps, if your reading, sorry kazz. after your messages i really thought i could resist, but i failed sorry xxx

Hi Bex...look at the good side...you ordered a FULL pizza and ice cream....you only ate HALF the pizza and left the ice cream to one side..thats pretty good!! I bet in the past you would have guzzled the whole lot without a second thought, and had the leftovers for breakfast!!

At the end of the day, your only human - we learn from our own mistakes, not anyone elses...dont beat yourself up too much about it hun...at least you realised that the pizza didnt make you feel better, thats the most important thing!

You've had your blip, now forget about it, move on and drink piles of water and have your packs....maybe you did need to do it, just so you can learn not to do it in the future!

Thanks Kazz,

Your right. I shall learn from it, put it behind me and move on.

Heres hoping ill be ok this time and can plow through.

Thanks again

Hi Becky,

I agree with Kazz you put the ice cream in the fridge and you only ate half of the pizza.

Bad habits take awhile to be ingrained into us and so does good habits..takes time and you have done well compared to other times and you see this did not cure the feelings your were having, they where still there.

Maybe you could take up a new hobby that will help keep your mind off food.

Well done and I hope this week ahead is good for you.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Julie,

Howz you? Just been reading your weight loss surgery thread.

I would say try a vlcd one more time hun. Its a lot less risky (and cheaper!) and you say after the wls you will have to have shakes anyway, so i would give ss another go first hun. (i know u didnt ask me opinion, but thought id give it anyway, how rude i am! sorry hun! xxx)

as for me, iv put of ss till after xmas. Id been panicing about what to do bout my works xmas do and xmas day, and seeing as i find it so hard to get on and stay on, i want to wait until i can do the whole thing at once, if that makes sense? Till then im trying to watch what i eat, so i dont put too much more on till then.

Good to hear from you hun xxx

Hiya Bex,
Good for you i am watching what i eat to i am gearing more and more towards a return to ss i cannot accept my cambridge affair is over lol !

It will defo be after christmas when i have another go.So i will join ya x

As for the WLS thread i love to hear peoples opinions after all thats what we put these things out there for !
I am putting myself off the idea i must admit and it was defo the thought of doing protein shakes anyway !!!!

Take care luv Julie xxx

Back