Becky's LT Diary :-)

Becky.Boo

Day 1

Yesterday was day 1 and it felt great .. I was working from home so I had a good day to get my head into the zone .. Few little pangs of desire but nothing major. I didn't so great with the water intake only 1.5lts though I did drunk tones of coffee, black and green tea!

I have to say I was very shocked to see my weight I knew I'd gained a lot but seeing the number was awful 16st 10lbs!

I have never gained as much so quickly .. I know my diet and couch potato lifestyle are heavily to blame but I spoke with my doctor 3 weeks ago and he advised the bith control he had prescribed could have a lot to do with the sudden gain since October as I showing the other signs of being incomparable with the ring .. Thank god I now know I wasn't losing my marbles as I feel my motivation retuning and no anxiety and anger levels return to normal! I had felt like I was on a roller-coaster ... But 3 weeks on I wake up happy and feeling like I can face the world .. Just shows how the artificial hormones can mess you up!

Anyway so I am now ready to LT ... To march 14th is my first target and then see how I feel and am processing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hormones! They are a curse x x x

I know teapot .. This was my 1st run in with them I'd been lucky and had no Pms or anything my whole life! All level now TG!

Looking at ur status earlier, huge respect, you are doing amazing! You must feel like a new woman & I'm hoping I can just last 5weeks but you're an inspiration x

Haven't made it in for a few days I was going great untill Sunday day 5 .. Paddy's day when and impromptu meal with family derailed me! Ah we'll back to work today and back on the band wagon ill not let it get me down otherwise that would be an excuse to binge!

So I hadn't realised either with Easter in less than two week i will have to have a break day again as my in laws do know I am on this diet (they don't approve of TFR) and have a big Sunday roast planned but ill just have the minimum and get right back the next day! It's a minefield but I suppose real life has to go on .. It'll slow me I'm sure but at least ill be headed the right direction.

Back