Becoming a Cambridge Weight Plan Consultant!

Thanks for the reply Becky. :) I will speak to her at our next appointment.

Have you started as a consultant yet? How's it going?

Yep I am up and running. I was supposed to see someone tonight but they never turned up, I was really looking forward to seeing her 2! :(

I also have another 2 booked in! So am making slow progress. It does take a while to get up and running and I dont expect to earn anything for a while. I dont mind that as I just want to help people lose weight, I think I will be as anxious about weigh days as them.lol! Sounds corney doesnt it. x

Ooh I'll read on with interest; I am interested in being a consultant further down the line as well, although as I already have a full time job I would aim to only have a few clients (but could offer evening and weekend appointments which should help other full time workers) and probably wouldn't really earn much. I would do it partly to be selfish though and a/ keep me on track (noone would want a fat consultant!) and b/ if I had the shakes etc in all the time, I wouldn't have the excuse for not maintaining.

Becky, could you possibly PM me with the prices of the products when you buy them direct from CD headquarters? Also does anyone know what sort of use-by date they have? Trying to work out whether it would actually be feasible or if I'd end up paying out more money than just seeing my own CDC!

any advice please about becoming a cdc?! Any pros and cons? Howz it going Becky further down the line - r u still a cdc? I'm considering becoming a cdc and have spoken to my cdc - now just trying to think things through and get all the facts b4 making my final decision! Thanks x

any advice please about becoming a cdc?! Any pros and cons? Howz it going Becky further down the line - r u still a cdc? I'm considering becoming a cdc and have spoken to my cdc - now just trying to think things through and get all the facts b4 making my final decision! Thanks x

Any advice??? Thanks! :D x

Hi Mandy, sorry for not replying but i haven't been on for ages! I guess i was just wanting to find out peoples responses as to pros and cons of doing it as a business - is it worthwhile doing financially (although i know this depends on how many clients you have!), any regrets etc! Any advice gratefully received! I am sitting here with the application form at my side. I think i am def going to go for it but i guess i am just a bit apprehensive as i have done the same job/career for 19years (and still do it - only work 1 day though to fit in with looking after my kids which is why i am thinking of doing this for the flexibility and the fact i can work from home and make my own hours) so it's scary to do something new!
Thanks x:bliss:

Back