Becoming a CDC????

loobylou22

Hi, I was just wondering if someone could pm me about whats involved in becoming a councellor? The risks involved and how much money i could potentially make, also what it would cost me.
I have been looking for a part time job for a while and a few people have suggested becoming a cdc in my area as there isnt one and mine is half an hour away.
Thanks loads.
Lou.xx

interesting question... i'd be interested to hear the answers as well. I do sometimes wonder how much money can be made really as it's profit from the sale of packs, rather than a fixed rate....

I'd not really want to ask my own CDC initially as it would be like "for the £40 i give you, how much of that goes in your pocket??"

ooh can someone please pm me the details too? Would like to do it in Australia so the info isn't as relevent but might give me a fair idea.

Hi

There are many CDC's part time and full time.

Earnings vary from counsellor to counsellor and area to area.

The best place to start is with your own CDC as they do have to sponsor you to become a CDC.

Re Australia, this is a completely different set up to the UK and for information you would need to contact the Australian Distributor.

Back