Becoming a cwp cosultant

pauline23

Hi all I've just had my telephone interview and I am on my way to the training course to become accredited in less that two weeks time.. Anyone else in this position or already a consultant that can share any advice it would be very much appreciate .. I'm really excited after losing two stones on the plan xxx

Hey Hun, I'm in the early stages of applying since I haven't done all of the steps yet, I think it'll be a couple of months before I can submit my forms, and realistically looking at the course dates this year ill struggle anyway since I don't have any leave left until end of next jan now :-( but when it gets closer maybe ill find a workaround!

Interested to see how it all goes for you

Xx

Hi all, what is the process to take if you want to become a CWP consultant? x

Hi girls that's me been on the starter training day then you have an online accreditation to do which is in three parts once you pass this part over 85 percent you can then become accredited .. It's hard work but going to be totally worth it I was totally inspired at the training and can't wait to get started..sorry for the late reply I haven't been on for ages ..I've been at goals for about 6 weeks now my BMI is 23 ..I hadn't heard you needed a certain BMI to apply ..you will love it keep in touch xxx

Back