BECOMING A DEVELOPER TONIGHT

greentea

its actually quite a scary thought that i will be in a group of new people after being with the same 4 (only 5 in my group) for the last 14 weeks. I know it will be fine once i get there but im quite a shy person so feeling a wee bit strange about it now.
But on the plus side OMG i have managed to last 14 weeks, only one small lapse and almost 5 stone lighter go me!!!!!!!

Indeed! Yey you!!

I am sure you will be fine in your new group. You are all there for the same reason after all!

B x

5 stone down - well done you GT!!!!

On the subject of Developers, I have to say I dreaded my first session as I take time to warm to new people and open up... our foundation group was the most brill group, we all got on so so well, and unfortunately, some ppl decided not to carry on with LL, so our group dynamics were completely different. Only 5 of our original group attend the same developers meeting now... and we haven't really gelled with the other developers, we tend to stick in our little group coz we were all together from day 1....

But, even with all that said.... it's not a social occasion... and as long as the group are supportive of me in my LL journey... that's the most important thing!! x x x

its actually quite a scary thought that i will be in a group of new people after being with the same 4 (only 5 in my group) for the last 14 weeks. I know it will be fine once i get there but im quite a shy person so feeling a wee bit strange about it now.
But on the plus side OMG i have managed to last 14 weeks, only one small lapse and almost 5 stone lighter go me!!!!!!!

Wishing you all the best for tonight! You will be fine, you will be among people sharing the same journey and all wanting to swap stories of the ups and downs along the way...

You have done exceptionally well losing 5 stone in 14 weeks! You are a star:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Love Mini xxx

Well done GT - I know you struggled in the early days but you stuck to it. Bet you are so glad now! WELL DONE!!

Just remember though - this is not the end - don;t lose the same focu you have had for Foundation - often that trips people up, so just remember you are still doing everything the same way until you get to your goal.

Good luck!
x

Hi GT - your losses in foundation have been immense!! WOW!
Hope your first D meeting went well... i've only been to one so far as had to miss my second and do a drop in instead... apparently there will be new face there on Tues, but I'm quite keen to meet them. I am quite a shy person in new situations (believe it or not!) and get a bit panicky - but I am just remembering that we have all gone through the same stuff, and more opinions/support can only stand you in better stead. :) xx

well that was a piece of cake, oops sorry for saying the "C" word, everyone was really nice and fitted in quite well.
loving everyone on this site for being so supportive i would never have done it without all the advice and well wishes from you all xx

Back