Becoming Less "Bubbly" - 6 Weeks of Weigh Ins

BubblyinEnfield

Start Date: 28/12/2015
Weigh Days: Saturday
Diet: Exante Total Solution (6 weeks - with medical supervision)

Start Weight (20/12/15): 15 stone 1 lb

I've decided to start the weigh in/actual diet from the 28th December, almost entirely because sticking to a VLCD around Christmas will result in family tension. However up until that point I will be resisting from engaging in my normal gorging patterns. Before starting the diet "officially" I'll re-weigh myself, and (hopefully) I won't have exceeded my current weight!

Hi,

I just thought I would say hello as I have a very similar plan to you. I bought Exante a while back and did well for a couple of weeks in the summer but came off it when I fell ill. So I have lots of products (I bought 12 weeks worth in one go!!) and don't want them to go out of date (they start to from end of Feb 2016). I have been calorie counting recently but with very slow progress and a draw full of Exante products I thought New Year would be a great time to start it :) We have a similar start weight and starting same time too :) Although I have not decided if I will start on the Sunday or the Monday yet, I will see how that plans out.

I'm located not too far from you too, I'm in Essex near Lakeside :) x

Back