Biker Kitty's Random Diary of Wonder!

im going to fruitland, idaho :) my friends live over there so they are helping me find a job so i can get a work visa. hoping to be there in 6 months or so. my best friend is coming with me too, he wants a fresh start and so do i. cant wait!

in diet news, i had a kebab the other night and yesterday went for a carvery, so i dunno how i will do this week :/

Oooooh congrats on the big move. Hope its all you want it to be :)

With you having the carvery and things i dont think itll be too bad so long as you're behaving the rest of the time.

wont be at home to weigh in tomorrow morning so i have weighed in a day early, im down 2lbs this week :) and to celebrate and try to get rid of my hangover from last night ive had a kfc lmao. Back on track as of tomorrow for a big weight loss next week :) im please that i havent put any of the weight i lost with the cabbage soup week too, definate bonus :D

But if you had to blame a word.........whata bloody good word to blame!!!!!! Lol!

Stephie77 xxx

erm... ive been MIA and for that i have one word.... takeaways :/

Haha :rotflmao: Did you at least enjoy them? I had Domino's last week that i'd wanted for agggessss and it was kinda gross, :D

sadly they were so yummy! i was meant to be good this week to try and lose 4lbs and then i could be 'bad' for my birthday week next week lol oops! Im still having 2 nights of yum food for my birthday tho, my new boy is taking me to frankie and bennys on my birthday (weds) and my mum is making a roast dinner for the night before :D had a sneaky weigh in to see the damage, put 2 lbs on, i do actually deserve alot more on than that so im okay about it! haha

Birthdays are meant to be enjoyed. When your all slim and slinky do you think youll behave? Biig huge no methinks. Just get back on track afterwards and youll be fine. Youve come too far to leave it all behind now.

Hey bitter your still doing well. A couple off days shouldn't be too bad just get your head back into the day afterwards! Im following lipotrim now, a real battle but getting there, today is a good day :0) keep going xx

lol a few days off is now a week off lol oh and i was meant to weigh in this morning but i forgot haha!! i'll do it tomorrow or something lol *hides from scales*

the wagon seems to have set off without me, got spoilt tonight my fella made me chili dogs and then bought me phish food ice cream and blue berry muffins :D tomorrow is a little family do for my birthday and then wednesday is frankie and bennies night for my bday too. so i think i'll catch up with you on that wagon next week! save me a seat! xx

oh dear oh dear, i have well and truely gone off plan the past few weeks!! problem is im really happy at the moment with how i feel about myself and im going to try and maintain my 22lb loss for a few weeks before i go back on slimfast properly. if i find myself putting some on though im going to have to get back on slimfast earlier, but i'll try to come back on here more often now, promise! xx

Hello BK just catching up with your thread, I really haven't been posting for a few weeks, but I'm back now !!! Are you still coming to the US ??? We have been here for 3 years now and it is the best thing ever. It's cheaper to live and work here and the lifestyle is excellent, I do not think we will ever come back to live in the UK. I am on the east coast, while you will be on the other side !!! The weather here is fantastic, I love the seasons, and great weather from April all the way through to Oct !!!
That's a great incentive to hit the SF plan again before you come over !!! I am glad I am not at my heaviest and living here !!! Though it is harder with all the take aways here and the portion size !!!
We came over on work visas which are now being converted to permanent residency !!! Woohoo....can't wait !!

Diva x

P.S. forgot to mention clothes and shoes etc are soo cheap here!! Hehe!! I love it !! That includes stuff for bigger gals too !!! Plus sizes are the same price as regular clothes and loads more choice !!!

ugh well that was going so well, and then i had my birthday week and never went back on plan, and now i have to start all over again :'( ive also put on alot more weight than when i started the diet in january! booooo! but i have my wedding date now soooo something to aim for. i want to lose 3 stone before then, 3 stone by march 3rd 2012. i started slimming world on thursday and cried when i saw how much i now weigh, BUT i'll never see that number again, EVER. even if i stop when ive lost 3 stone (honeymooooon hehe) i wont EVER let myself get this heavy again!

Back