Biker Kitty's Random Diary of Wonder!

Its getting to the end of Day 3 of cabbage soup-ing lol Ive stuck to it quite easily so far, decided to have a look on the scales this morning to see if it would spur me on and ive lost that 4lbs i put on :) we shall see what happens at the end of the week :D I have found that i LOVE butternut squash mmmmmmmm its soooo nice!

so its day 4 and its banana and milk day... skimmed milk is nasty to drink tho!! i need to go to tesco and get some more veg to make some more soup, only have a lil bit left. Im down 7lbs since sunday :)

Day 6 of cabbage soup diet today, official weigh in is sunday. Its totally been worth it, im gonna use it every few months to shift extra pounds as its been so brilliant. Its beef day today so steak and onions for tea mmmmmmmm :)

Last edited:
BK have u found it hard it stick to? what sort of soups have u been making......im thinking i might give it a go just to give me a kick up the bum!

Stephie77 xxx

Hope you don't mind me posting on your thread. I just wanted to say I'm new here and it's helped me no-end Reading your diary. I would like to add, that you have Done a great job , you are over half way on your ticker. Great site I'm glad I found it ....

Hey Lovely, I've come to stalk the sf boards. Well done on the wl, you're doing fab! I will probably be joining you on the sf boards, i'm using my celebrity slim shakes from tomorrow but i don't want the no carb rule and thinking sf is the way to go and i've been told the shakes are alot nicer. x x x x

hi nicki long time no speak! hope your doing okay :) i really do like the SF shakes, this week i have really missed them and im so looking forward to my brekfast shake tomorrow! very strange haha!

Just read your other post. Week 6 weigh in. Did I remember right? 19lbs in 6 weeks. That's fantastic. You must be over the moon. Wow !

ooh well today is my weigh in day and i have lost this week... 7lbs :) Total lost now is 22lbs :D And its week.... 8? hehe I definately fixed last weeks +4 anyway so im happy. I do actually feel like i need to go to the loo but cant so it could be more weight lost lol. sorry if thats TMI! Time to update my ticker... I really want to make my goal of 2 stone before my birthday, thats only 2 weeks away though so i will have to be angelic if I want to make it!! Oh and this weigh in takes me to the next stone bracket down :) im in the 19s now :D

Last edited:
Well done :D posted in your other thread too. Hope this week is good for you. x

hi nicki long time no speak! hope your doing okay :) i really do like the SF shakes, this week i have really missed them and im so looking forward to my brekfast shake tomorrow! very strange haha!

I haven't been around here much recently, fell a little out of love with minimins :eek: but i can never stay away for long, lol. I really hope i like them or at least stomach them while my tastes change a little, do you have the powder or ready made ones?

i have the powder ones, i really dislike the ready made ones, they taste really strange and eww! lol but powder ones are the way forward i think lol. i have an obsession with the banana one as well! mmm risotto for tea <3

Well done BK !!! Just caught up with your Cabbage Soup results !!! I got a STS, so my total for Feb is 3lbs lost with two STS!!!! Grrrr !!!!
Let's hope for better results in March, but I'm upping my exercise....and that usually makes me feel super hungry !!! Eeeek !!!

Have a good week !!

Diva x

Back