Claire_Williams

Ok, I’ve decided that 2022 is the year I finally become me again. Not for anyone else, just for me. I’m 43 this year and want to see my 50th birthday and possibly even have a child of my own.

I have a new job which has helped me to get closer to a happier state in terms of mental health; I have grown out my unhealthy hair and have compliments coming out of my ears about my new grey, super curly look and feel better than I have in many years because of this.

Now it’s time to move on to sorting my physical health which means tackling a massive weight problem. I had planned to return to Slimming World on 15th January but as ever have managed to delay and delay but as a happy coincidence (or likely not as she’s maximising customers) I had a text from the local SW consultant so now will be starting again this Thursday. Wish me luck 🍀 on a positive start and not losing momentum in coming months!

Hi @Claire_Williams

Did you get to SW?
Hi Halley

Yes, I started SW online at the end of January. Currently 10lbs down with another weigh in on Monday. It’s been a fab start but with much farther to go so a long road ahead. Already feeling less pressure on painful knees though so enjoying the small wins. x

@Claire_Williams that’s awesome, well done 🎉👏. I know the relief on the knees feeling too!

There’s so little posting going on here these days that I think you’ll get the most support over with the crew who post in the challenges. The two challenges currently running are the Easter Challenge 2022 and the Team 50 - Christmas 2022. You should join both and check in every week.

I follow an old WW plan as I can’t handle the SW free food but there are a few people who do SW, you’ll see them over on the challenges.

All the best for your weigh in tomorrow! X

Ok, I’ve decided that 2022 is the year I finally become me again. Not for anyone else, just for me. I’m 43 this year and want to see my 50th birthday and possibly even have a child of my own.

I have a new job which has helped me to get closer to a happier state in terms of mental health; I have grown out my unhealthy hair and have compliments coming out of my ears about my new grey, super curly look and feel better than I have in many years because of this.

Now it’s time to move on to sorting my physical health which means tackling a massive weight problem. I had planned to return to Slimming World on 15th January but as ever have managed to delay and delay but as a happy coincidence (or likely not as she’s maximising customers) I had a text from the local SW consultant so now will be starting again this Thursday. Wish me luck 🍀 on a positive start and not losing momentum in coming months!
Good luck.
I too have curly hair and after a long search have found a hairdresser who knows what to do with it.
Being an ex hairdresser i was doing curl by curl cuts myself but the back was so hard
I am also back at sw and after 4 weekd only 2lbs off. I have now got into the swing and will be being ontrack in pursuit of good steady losses.
I am even staying for some of the meetings
Lets hope we can reach our goals and stay there.
Have a good week
Faye x

Hello Claire

Im starting out on a weight loss journey here also.
im trying to lose the weight for health reasons too.

Back