Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

Aww. Awesome :) well done you!!!

Me. Well still plodding on. Had a week ov step 2 last week n hated it. I'm glad I now just have my products :) I wanna gain momentum n start dropping the lbs again.

I think the holiday has come at the right time 4 u. How long u abandoning us for agen??

Aww. Awesome :) well done you!!!

Me. Well still plodding on. Had a week ov step 2 last week n hated it. I'm glad I now just have my products :) I wanna gain momentum n start dropping the lbs again.

Yeah step two kinda sucks mid -plan! glad i never had to as I went on holiday instead!

I think the holiday has come at the right time 4 u. How long u abandoning us for agen??

Ohhhh yes, I need it like anything!! 2 weeks! I'll pop in occasionally though :)

xx

I'm planning to be off plan on Sunday as its Father's Day n me n son are treatin my partner to a Frankie and bennys meal. Problem is. I don't have a clue what to eat :(

Yeah step two kinda sucks mid -plan! glad i never had to as I went on holiday instead!

Ohhhh yes, I need it like anything!! 2 weeks! I'll pop in occasionally though :)

xx

Hope to hear from u xx but most ov all enjoy ur well deserved break

I'm planning to be off plan on Sunday as its Father's Day n me n son are treatin my partner to a Frankie and bennys meal. Problem is. I don't have a clue what to eat :(

I could've written the exact post! Well, apart from the son bit, I have a daughter. We're off to F&B's for lunch, making the most of the Father's eat free! I'm not taking the day off, will have a shake in the morning and then have a main meal in F&B's and a shake in the evening. I'm not going to go crazy, will order something simple with no extra sides or courses. I can't wait haha! ~Cas x

I could've written the exact post! Well, apart from the son bit, I have a daughter. We're off to F&B's for lunch, making the most of the Father's eat free! I'm not taking the day off, will have a shake in the morning and then have a main meal in F&B's and a shake in the evening. I'm not going to go crazy, will order something simple with no extra sides or courses. I can't wait haha! ~Cas x

Lool. How weird. And yes. I booked the table. Hubby doesn't have a clue. I sed I was off plan because of eating there but I'm so used to having my products so will b doing the same with 2 shakes n a meal.

The big question is...what do we eat???!!!!! Lol

Lool. How weird. And yes. I booked the table. Hubby doesn't have a clue. I sed I was off plan because of eating there but I'm so used to having my products so will b doing the same with 2 shakes n a meal.

The big question is...what do we eat???!!!!! Lol

I've seen a few people talk about f&b's and they do chicken salads there. That would be the best option xxxx

Started using my scales at home. Not obsessively but jus to keep me focused. Don't wanna jinx it but so far it's 1lbs disappearing a day (it has only been 2 days lool).

Only had just over 1litre of water so far n decided to treat myself to my first product which is the lemon bar.

How's everyone else gettin on?

Anyone got any thoughts as to what to get hubby for fathers day

That would a great idea if he actually wore his pjs. Can't go down that route lol. Jaiden bought him a bath set n ill just do the meal. I'm poor!!

Took ur advice Martha. I bought me some bath bombs as treat to myself. Smell n feel absolutely divine. Can't wait to use it tonight.

Yes. My lush bath was divine. I didn't wanna get out!!! I could get used to a life with those products in my life lol.

Back