Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

Thanks man. Ill be happy losing 3/4 on a weekly basis :)

:( my scales are broken. I stepped on them and they sed error :( I know I obsess with my scales I am one there every day. That said it was nice to have the element of genuine surprise at the weight loss. My question is.....does having a set of scales and weighing religiously help or hinder you!

:( my scales are broken. I stepped on them and they sed error :( I know I obsess with my scales I am one there every day. That said it was nice to have the element of genuine surprise at the weight loss. My question is.....does having a set of scales and weighing religiously help or hinder you!

Can do both in my opinion. Depending if u get what you want lol but again it's the same on ur consultants scales some weeks are disappointing. I think you stress when you weigh everyday too so try to wean yourself off doing it so often lol x

I'm gonna get another set then lol. Don't think I can live without them. Ill try to cut down lool

Man. My diary seems so quiet these days lool

I would do but sometimes I feel what I'm gonna write is silly so I don't bother

my next door neighbors cat is so weird! i came back from doing a mini shop n she was at my front door as if she was waitin 4 me. I wouldn't have minded if she belonged to me...but she don't.. it was such a fight to move her so i could get into my own house!!

my next door neighbors cat is so weird! i came back from doing a mini shop n she was at my front door as if she was waitin 4 me. I wouldn't have minded if she belonged to me...but she don't.. it was such a fight to move her so i could get into my own house!!

Lol my next door neighbours cat does the same I hate it because it scrabbed Emily once so I hiss at it and my front door is part glass so when I see it Layin on my door matt I kick the door to scare the crap out of it lol I'm evil.

Don't not post cuz u think its silly because it helps to post. Just do it anyway lol I do xx

Lool. Nice to know I'm not alone. I don't actually like cats. At all. The other time I found it curled up in my bed. Ste got it out. I don't know how it got in. The only ting I could think of was when his friend closed the door he accidentally let the cat in. His friend stayed the night.

My mate told me to put lemon juice around. The entrances because they can't stand the smell

Decided to be brave n reorder 3 chocolate Shakes n to my surprise it tastes nice. The first time I had it I found it disgusting. This seems to b. a common occurrence. It happened wit my peanut and cranberry bars as well lool

Decided to be brave n reorder 3 chocolate Shakes n to my surprise it tastes nice. The first time I had it I found it disgusting. This seems to b. a common occurrence. It happened wit my peanut and cranberry bars as well lool

Happens to me all the time! I love something then I hate it. The tetras are all good tho I'm still not sick of them lol x

I can't believe ur fridge pic of all ur tetras lool. Boredom is a killer for me. Couldn't do all the same. Sayin that. The last few weeks iv literally ordered 3 bars n the rest was vanilla and banana. Ha!

Forgot to mention 2 things. Oh man. I forgot the other thing :(

So we have been invited to a meal with some ppl at church n we should all bring something. I decided to make cupcakes. My theory is that if its food I will b more inclined to 'taste it' where as with the cakes I hate cake mix and I won't b tempted by them. Also. I'm only baking enough for a certain amount of ppl.

Ill just b there. Ain't decided whether to have a bar or a shake for later

Mann...it's so annoying when u can't remember something x

Forgot to mention 2 things. Oh man. I forgot the other thing :(

So we have been invited to a meal with some ppl at church n we should all bring something. I decided to make cupcakes. My theory is that if its food I will b more inclined to 'taste it' where as with the cakes I hate cake mix and I won't b tempted by them. Also. I'm only baking enough for a certain amount of ppl.

Ill just b there. Ain't decided whether to have a bar or a shake for later

Mann...it's so annoying when u can't remember something x

Just stick with your plan hun. When I bake over the nxt few weeks it will be a killer and not to be big headed lol I make a mean choc brownie.
Hubby loooves them so I promised I'd make them before we go on holiday.

X

I hear ya man! But it actually feels easier. Iv detached myself away from food for the moment. Earlier. I felt like having one of jays yogurts but just thought it aint gon fill me up n had my shake instead. It was shake time anyways lol

So I'm making banana muffins and forget to put the banana in. Hmm. Stupid. Much. Lool

Back