Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

Had a lovely day today. Had planned to have 4 packets today but my body only wanted 3 :) haven't felt hunger or any sort of emoticon towards food. I don't feel like I wanna sabotage my dieting with eatin rubbish food.

I just wanna have constant 4lb or even 3.5lb weeks. Wanna see the stones just disappearing.

Had a lovely day today. Had planned to have 4 packets today but my body only wanted 3 :) haven't felt hunger or any sort of emoticon towards food. I don't feel like I wanna sabotage my dieting with eatin rubbish food.

I just wanna have constant 4lb or even 3.5lb weeks. Wanna see the stones just disappearing.

Great to hear henny. Lovely to see you focused so much xxx

Feel so embarrassed to write in here. Dunno how many times I'm gonna restart. It's annoying to keep doing this. My partner sed he would do slim n save to support me but all he wants to do is constantly discuss food n how to bend the rules. I just can't think straight n my enthusiasm and willpower is waning quickly.

Don't have a clue what to do. Tried to do an ss+ week but I don't think I can cope with meals right now neither can I afford to do both.

HELP!!!!!

Feel so embarrassed to write in here. Dunno how many times I'm gonna restart. It's annoying to keep doing this. My partner sed he would do slim n save to support me but all he wants to do is constantly discuss food n how to bend the rules. I just can't think straight n my enthusiasm and willpower is waning quickly.

Don't have a clue what to do. Tried to do an ss+ week but I don't think I can cope with meals right now neither can I afford to do both.

HELP!!!!!

Sounds like you need to reset hun. Firstly in order to move forwards u need to focus on u.what u need and how ur going to achieve it. Dont get me wrong its great ur partner wants to support u but if ur finding it a distraction and a tempation is it really support?? Please dont get me wrong i dont mean to sound harsh.personally ive tried dieting with friends before and to be honest ive used their excuses to mess around myself. Maybe thats just me but give me an excuse and im on it like a tramp on chips!! Be strong and maybe a lil selfish the only person standing in your way is u. Come on chick be strong ,be a warrior and go for it!! X

Thanks xx I think he has become an hinderance. It's like all ov a sudden it's all about him n what his next meal is. He prolly needs 20lbs. If that. So when I hear him complaining it just makes me more mad n angry. I have 115lbs to shift.

My dilemma is whether to continue or to take a step out properly. No Cambridge n start again. My weigh in is Tuesday at 9.30am N i am 1lb heavier than last week. Somewhere in the week I came outta ketosis n it's terrible. I feel like my belly is gonna eat itself. Felt so so so so hungry.

Thanks xx I think he has become an hinderance. It's like all ov a sudden it's all about him n what his next meal is. He prolly needs 20lbs. If that. So when I hear him complaining it just makes me more mad n angry. I have 115lbs to shift.

My dilemma is whether to continue or to take a step out properly. No Cambridge n start again. My weigh in is Tuesday at 9.30am N i am 1lb heavier than last week. Somewhere in the week I came outta ketosis n it's terrible. I feel like my belly is gonna eat itself. Felt so so so so hungry.

Lol glad ur still talking to me i started to think maybe i sounded harsh i can be a smidge blunt. Ive been doing this since jan yes ive lost 7st but trust me its been hard. Sometimes i could have eaten the fridge then raided local takeouts undoubtly resulting in an asbo lol . However when ive felt like u are now i just try my best. I buy bits i can eat so yes i fell off the wagon but its chicken and lettuce so shoot me couldve been a ram raid at maccy d's. You didnt pit weight on over night and its not good to see this as a quick fix.real change takes time. U have done the hardest part admitting to urself u need to change. Quit beatin yourself up theres a world of people out there to do u down ,u dont need to join in. Keep going and i promise one day ot will click and BOOM ull see yhe woman you were meant to be staring back and all power to you!!
Via la food resistance xxx lol

Sometimes i could have eaten the fridge then raided local takeouts undoubtly resulting in an asbo lol . However when ive felt like u are now i just try my best. I buy bits i can eat so yes i fell off the wagon but its chicken and lettuce so shoot me couldve been a ram raid at maccy d's.

I had to laugh at this because this is exactly how I feel right now.

I just had this big idea in my mind that by 12 nov (partner birthday) would have lost 5/6 stone n been a thousand times happier. Then hit my final 3 stone by valentines day.

I will carry on. Just cannot wait til the days I turn into a robot n just do it automatically - resist food that is.

Jus keep at it henny. You could defo be 5/6 stone lighter for November.
It's hard deciding if the meal helps or not, but you will get there. Just don't look at it as months or a year away for every day you complete that's a great achievement.
Just wipe the slate clean and do it for yourself. Nvr worry about ur boyo keep the focus for you! Because you deserve to feel good and be happy with what you see looking bk at you in the mirror

I believe in you henny, but you have to as well

We are all 100% behind you xxxx

Thanks Martha xx

Lost 2lbs this week. Was expecting it tbh. Now back on sole source 100%. Can't wait to reach the finish line :)

It's amazing how quick the time goes when u are super busy!! Ur on tetras girl. At least stop 4 five seconds n have one lool

Non scale victory

I can kiss goodbye to size 24!! The trousers are so baggy :)

I got some size 22 jeans n fit very snuggly. But they fit!

Aww Ria. I haven't spoken to u for ages. How r u

Back