Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

Just tried the peanut crunch bar and ouch my jaws hurt. It's like my mouth has forgot what it's like to chew. Plus it doesn't taste the greatest but oh well. After more than 2 weeks of chocolate I suppose I should be grateful.

Have just come across your thread and I can understand what you mean about being tempted and wanting to eat anything and everything, but to keep me motivated I keep some form of picture of me when I was skinnier near by me at all times so when I'm feeling like I want to eat food I can look at that and remember why I'm doing this. So far I have changed my wallpaper on my phone, my desktop and screensaver on my computer at work and my laptop and have a photo in my bag too. My boyfriend thinks I'm mad but it really helps. I had a really difficult weekend this weekend as I went away with my boyfriend and his family and the 2 days that we were away there was so much temptation....mcdonalds, full english breakfast, burgers and hotdogs and sweets...but I kept that image of how I want to be in my mind and that really helped keep me focused. I'm currently on day 14 and having my weigh in and measurements done tonight so I'm hoping the sacrifice of all the yummy foods will have paid off.

Well done for the loss though, great news after a difficult few days for you. Hopefully that will spur you on to get back on track

Yep. I have wrote on my fridge I do not want to be fat anymore and have a few pics around mayb I should increase it xx n yea. I'm back on it now

We started to discuss it before I got weighed but afterwards I decided to stick wit it. However. I have made the decision to have a SS+ meal if I feel like I need the extra boost. ATM. I don't feel like eatin food x

Note to self. I need to remember to eat all my packs!'

I know. It's crazy right!!! Gone from wanting to eating the house to not really feeling hungry at all. I'm excited for next weeks weigh in as its the first week I get to see what I will be loosing on average each week. Plus. I'm really hopin to say hello to the nineteens. I tipped the scales at almost 21 stone over 2 weeks ago. Don't wanna see those numbers again.

How are u gettin on Hun. And how's ur partner.

I know. It's crazy right!!! Gone from wanting to eating the house to not really feeling hungry at all. I'm excited for next weeks weigh in as its the first week I get to see what I will be loosing on average each week. Plus. I'm really hopin to say hello to the nineteens. I tipped the scales at almost 21 stone over 2 weeks ago. Don't wanna see those numbers again.

How are u gettin on Hun. And how's ur partner.

Ah I wish I was still like that! Needing a little more calories these days :-(. He's good- seeing him this weekend, can't wait :) :) has been 2 weeks so hoping he might see a difference in me!

X

Really. So is it as ur closer to goal ur body tells u feed me more or something lol? Aww. It's good when u can maintain a long distance relationship. Every time u meet its just extra special and u wanna make the most of it. That's how my relationship started out....then I moved him in ...lool

Really. So is it as ur closer to goal ur body tells u feed me more or something lol? Aww. It's good when u can maintain a long distance relationship. Every time u meet its just extra special and u wanna make the most of it. That's how my relationship started out....then I moved him in ...lool

Yeah, unfortunately so, just don't feel fab on SS these days (wish I did!) get really tired if I don't have another meal!

Yeah totally, though its hard since when he is not working he lives at home in India, so don't get to see each other so much those times, but it's been just over 2 years so far, and no doubt we'll end up in the same country at some point! :)

Wow. I thought my shopping bill was supposed to get cheaper after my weightloss. Oh mannnn lol.

Yea. I understand why u would feel that way. Communication is defo the key man. X And of course u will. At some point. Xx

P.s. I think I'm gettin addicted to this site. I love the fact that so so many like minded ppl are in the same place. I doubt I would have been able to have the same level of support on twitter. N I don't even both with Facebook

P.s. I think I'm gettin addicted to this site. I love the fact that so so many like minded ppl are in the same place. I doubt I would have been able to have the same level of support on twitter. N I don't even both with Facebook

Totally with you on that. I am addicted, and I really don't know how I would have gotten through the last 4 months without it! It is funny how you see a lot of people coming and going over a short time though! I however am going nowhere, I'll still be he in maintenance!!

That's good man. I started readin n seein ur pics. Ur such an inspiration!!

Oooh. Lovely. N I hear some magazines pay up to 500 quid for our life stories. Nice bit of money to help with holiday xx

Back